AC GT4 @ Laguna Seca - Wednesday 10 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys, bit confused, sure I saw a post saying I was on the reserve list, waited around but no one contacted me so guessing server was full, I will look into getting a headset so I can speak on TeamSpeak as it looks like no one reads the IM messages on there! will try again next week, thanks guys.

Guys, bit confused, sure I saw a post saying I was on the reserve list, waited around but no one contacted me so guessing server was full, I will look into getting a headset so I can speak on TeamSpeak as it looks like no one reads the IM messages on there! will try again next week, thanks guys.

Sorry my friend, there was a few late sign ups and things become complicated, however there was a full grid ..next week we are at Brands, hope to see you there :thumbsup: (try to sign up early)

Congrats to all podium players:thumbsup:
Thanks to Craig/admins for all the fun:inlove:
Really nice to be a part off the action in race two,
but I couldn´t focus on the last half lap off track twice lost two
places. Any way my best result in a long time so thank you all for
pushing me (Chris) in front off you;):whistling::whistling::whistling::inlove:

Well that was a baptism of fire, i was okay in a free track but the other cars were so much quicker
in the corners. I basically have road legal tyres, the straight from the last corner and first first
corner i could almost hold my own. Add to that after two laps the tyres were deep blue.
It was a constant battle getting into the corner and then trying to get it out.
@Miguel Batista i don’t know how you got on, i found it impossible to dial out any of the cars
problems with setup. You looked to be having more problems than me though.
If it had slick tyres , it would have made the car competitive, but not with basically road tyres.

loved every minute of it, one of the best races i’ve had.;)

I am quite Happy with my Racing Today. First Club Race in almost a Year and Finished P3 in the 1st and P2 in the 2nd Race. The Porsche was a bit of a struggle without any Setup and Training. Some Lappers in Race 1 ignoring Blue Flags & were fighting with @Björn Johansson and myself a few times. That was pretty much the only fights i had in Both Races:roflmao:.

See you guys maybe next week.:thumbsup:

Oh! one other point, got clobbered a lot, but i fully understand why, in the corners
i was not only a lot slower but i never really knew were the car was going to end up
:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back