AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen Boot - Fri 06Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You're signed up with Loreana. Ask @Celtic Pharaoh about it:D
Another brave man taking Lorena out on a date?
giphy.gif

And thinks he'll make it to the end of the race?
giphy.gif

On a side note, I will be driving in the Joelmobile
YzkPds6.png

Count me in with the Audi as well.
Still having VR issues, but hopefully things will play nice tonight. Will the official race server be up a little while before practice? That would be helpful (but don't change the way you run stuff just for me).

Count me in with the Audi as well.
Still having VR issues, but hopefully things will play nice tonight. Will the official race server be up a little while before practice? That would be helpful (but don't change the way you run stuff just for me).
I sure hope you can get it worked out. Missed your message last night until you had left the server. Sorry about that:( You're signed up:thumbsup:

I sure hope you can get it worked out. Missed your message last night until you had left the server. Sorry about that:( You're signed up:thumbsup:
Nah, no worries. I was just fiddling around with things on my own for a few minutes, and I saw you guys were wrapped up in some battles.
The summary of my issue is that my Rift disconnects itself after few moments or minutes if I'm lucky and says it's connected (via USB so it's detected) but has no HDMI connection (even though that's completely untrue). Sometimes it restarts itself, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I have to restart my whole computer. And sometimes, if I get into a server before it crashes, it works perfectly fine for as long as I'm in.

Nah, no worries. I was just fiddling around with things on my own for a few minutes, and I saw you guys were wrapped up in some battles.
The summary of my issue is that my Rift disconnects itself after few moments or minutes if I'm lucky and says it's connected (via USB so it's detected) but has no HDMI connection (even though that's completely untrue). Sometimes it restarts itself, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I have to restart my whole computer. And sometimes, if I get into a server before it crashes, it works perfectly fine for as long as I'm in.
@InsaneOzzie @Brandon Wright @singletonself @Keith_G are any of you guys able to help out one of our guys. It would be much appreciated:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ah how I wish Joel and I could run these tonight :inlove: Not bad I think even if I say so myself, right? ;)
Celtic_Nordic_Alliance.png
Somehow, we've got to get us a bulk GT3 skin pack so we can all have the same ones. Let's you and I talk about this on ts soon. I'm heading to the doctors to see if I'm gonna live another day:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: BTW my back is out so tonight may do me in and we have the Lotus race tomorrow. I'll be there even if I just run a few laps and die in the chair. They are going to be beautiful:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

CptAsian has apparently broke it and it's good for nothing so he can send it to me and I'll even pay the shipping costs :p:D

Thanks for replying Brandon :thumbsup: I knew I could count on you to reply either way:thumbsup:

Interesting, because I have exactly the same issues with my Rift.
I randomly hear the "device disconnected" sound throughout the day. and a few minutes later it "connects" again.
Recently I restart computer every time before using the Rift, which helps in my case.

For some time i thought it was my MoBo acting out, but after the upgrade it's all the same.
I'm the very early adopter (since DK1), maybe they were faulty with the CV1 initial release?

Interesting, because I have exactly the same issues with my Rift.
I randomly hear the "device disconnected" sound throughout the day. and a few minutes later it "connects" again.
Recently I restart computer every time before using the Rift, which helps in my case.

For some time i thought it was my MoBo acting out, but after the upgrade it's all the same.
I'm the very early adopter (since DK1), maybe they were faulty with the CV1 initial release?
I forgot you use VR. Thanks for the reply.

CptAsian have you tried this? We be trying young man;)

This is an issue caused by the last round of updates from NVIDIA. Make sure your drivers are up to date for both the rift and you video card. If it continues, make sure to restart your PC while your Rift is plugged in and you should be good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back