AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen Boot - Fri 06Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, now I'm thinking about changing the car for this... :devilish:
Dastan, try not to take this the wrong way but going by your logic, the next thing would be to ban Soft tyres because they're virtually unusable in the 911. Every track will suit certain cars more than others, whether from handling, power or in this case, fuel use. Ironically, if you're feeling brave enough, the 911 is the most fuel efficient of the bunch as far as I know so if you can handle it for 90 minutes, go for it.

Dastan, try not to take this the wrong way but going by your logic, the next thing would be to ban Soft tyres because they're virtually unusable in the 911. Every track will suit certain cars more than others, whether from handling, power or in this case, fuel use. Ironically, if you're feeling brave enough, the 911 is the most fuel efficient of the bunch as far as I know so if you can handle it for 90 minutes, go for it.

That's not exactly apples to apples. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing anyone. Peace.
I'm just sayin' that had I been aware that this is going to be the scenario for the race, I'd simple choose the car that can make it to the end without the stop.

911 is two laps short on fuel

Sorry, I forgot to show you your ride
p18123gm.jpg
Me wantz this
SN-cgt-PWC_ourLn2Ck.jpg

Hands down, best looking 488 livery out there.
This is nice too
No-51-Ferrari-Daytona.jpg

See what you can do Sir Mr. Overlord, pull some strings maybe ;) :D

That's not exactly apples to apples. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing anyone. Peace.
I'm just sayin' that had I been aware that this is going to be the scenario for the race, I'd simple choose the car that can make it to the end without the stop.

911 is two laps short on fuel
I'm like 45 liters short, but I'm a wasteful American pig so what do I know:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Bobby, I did mean no wrong. Simply thought that all cars or at least most of them can make it without pit stop, before taking them for a spin and realizing that's not the case.
On no man. I didn't take any offense to it at all. It was an honest oversight on my part. Tariq didn't take offense either afaik. He was stating his view as well. We're all still one big dysfunctional family and I love you all. Now you guys may want to make me:
transport-plank-planking-disappointed-disappointments-captains-kmhn792_low.jpg

Thats it! I've got the perfect nickname for you, to accurately depict your oil baron ways, whether you like it or not :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
jr_2328611b.jpg

Hey there JR! :D
Oh this is wrong in so many ways. I do not wear a cowboy hat, I do not wear ties, I do not live in Texas and I'm by no means rich other than all the knowledge and wisdom it took me to get into this position in the first place:cautious::unsure:

Nah, no worries. I was just fiddling around with things on my own for a few minutes, and I saw you guys were wrapped up in some battles.
The summary of my issue is that my Rift disconnects itself after few moments or minutes if I'm lucky and says it's connected (via USB so it's detected) but has no HDMI connection (even though that's completely untrue). Sometimes it restarts itself, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I have to restart my whole computer. And sometimes, if I get into a server before it crashes, it works perfectly fine for as long as I'm in.

Wish I had some actual help advice, but that's more serious than anything I've run into. Two issue you might google: there was a recent Nvidia patch that was bad, they asked people to roll back a few versions. Also, consider opting out of SteamVR betas if you are in. They messed up another game today with that. Best of luck!

Wish I had some actual help advice, but that's more serious than anything I've run into. Two issue you might google: there was a recent Nvidia patch that was bad, they asked people to roll back a few versions. Also, consider opting out of SteamVR betas if you are in. They messed up another game today with that. Best of luck!
Thanks for helping out Chris. I really appreciate it;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.6%