AC GT3 @ Thomson Road - Sunday 12th July 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The jump is straight forward, but if two cars come together over the hill on the road there is no warning of it
Also no run off anywhere, so cars that loose control will likely take others out- how often do we loose control when being lapped!

Also, concerning the danger of racing over the bump both @Aksu and I were able to keep it together while remaining side-by-side in practice... Just be careful folks, and lift a bit in that scenario :D:whistling:

He then completely missed his braking point and crashed in the next hairpin, but that's just a detail, really.

Also, concerning the danger of racing over the bump both @Aksu and I were able to keep it together while remaining side-by-side in practice... Just be careful folks, and lift a bit in that scenario :D:whistling:

He then completely missed his braking point and crashed in the next hairpin, but that's just a detail, really.
But I was first at hairpin! Or out of hairpin :D There happens mystic things with damage 0%

The jump is straight forward, but if two cars come together over the hill on the road there is no warning of it
Also no run off anywhere, so cars that loose control will likely take others out- how often do we loose control when being lapped!

From what i seen aggressive overtaking through the jump did not go well for either party in the quattros.

The AI cannot handle the hump.
I've been in 24 car races where only 3 cars have finished a 30 lap race.

Anyway
what is a competitive GT3 lap time?
there's nothing informative on Youtube.

Count me in Chris (providing I get the wheel sorted by Sunday) I'll take the odd one out and use the Glickenhaus SCG GT3 (Can I change car later on if I don't get on with this? :roflmao:

Oh I just saw that there was a poll regarding the circuit. After giving it a try in the 650s I had mixed feelings. What disturbed me the most was the bumpiness of the road and therefore the constant shaking inside the cockpit. That for 60min will make me fall of my chair at some point :D Maybe that's just a setup thing? I'll give it one more try and the decide if I'll stick to it or switch to the ACC Bathurst race.

I would suggest, as you say too low, or adjust travel range, not sure what that actually means in AC.
Always assumed it meant before bump stops. ?

are we really that nuts? i guess we are.
I will be in with the R8.

p.s. PC IS ALIVE
Count me in Chris (providing I get the wheel sorted by Sunday) I'll take the odd one out and use the Glickenhaus SCG GT3 (Can I change car later on if I don't get on with this? :roflmao:

Welcome! You can change before 5pm on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back