AC GT3 @ Thomson Road - Sunday 12th July 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I haven't driven the R8 and taken part in a race since Bathurst, I have barely driven at all since then due to exams and personal issues, I have no idea what this track looks like, AND from all accounts it sounds like a dangerous one.

Sounds like a great combination! I'm in with the Audi, and thanks for organising, Chris.

Oh my god that's the track we raced with the Audi S1 not long ago. This track in a GT3 car :confused: have to try it instantly

650s for now pls

Stunning looking track, any tips for keeping the nose down over the jump? Or do you just need to slow down? I'm momentarily looking at the sky with full throttle
Let me guess, Bimmer? That thing just flies over bumps, it's my GT3 of choice for the Nordschleife but it just takes off on Flugplatz (...intended behavior? :roflmao:) and Pflanzgarten if you don't lift off early.

Thomson Road? Singapore? :O_o:
Yep! 488 plz, Chris :thumbsup:

Btw: With such big grids we've had in the last weeks, do you think it would be an option to make a multiclass event..? I love the crazy LMP1 cars :D
Could be i.e. Spa, Le Mans, Silverstone, Sebring (?) then..

I haven't driven the R8 and taken part in a race since Bathurst, I have barely driven at all since then due to exams and personal issues, I have no idea what this track looks like, AND from all accounts it sounds like a dangerous one.

Sounds like a great combination! I'm in with the Audi, and thanks for organising, Chris.
Oh my god that's the track we raced with the Audi S1 not long ago. This track in a GT3 car :confused: have to try it instantly

650s for now pls
One R8 for me please
Thomson Road? Singapore? :O_o:
Yep! 488 plz, Chris :thumbsup:

Btw: With such big grids we've had in the last weeks, do you think it would be an option to make a multiclass event..? I love the crazy LMP1 cars :D
Could be i.e. Spa, Le Mans, Silverstone, Sebring (?) then..
Sounds like a really interesting race.

Lamborghini GT3 @Chris Down. :)

Welcome all! :thumbsup:

I’m scared of this :D But luckily it’s pretty hard to overtake nismo on this track! I’m in with the gt-r

I didn’t make it to the race last week cause I was away for the weekend and didn’t have time to practice at all..

I don’t usually practice much, if at all, when I know the circuit, as it is Gt3 and the cars setup prior to the event. I just check for any minor setup up changes that I think are necessary, usually there are a number of changes to do so by the time that’s done, pretty much as quick or slow depending how you see it as I am going to be.
In fact when I do not know the circuit, it then becomes an extended setup session looking for any funny setup issues on a new circuit.

OK
so how does damage work, because if you hit someone after they have lost control flying at 250kph over the hump, could this mean your race could be over?
Never mind the 100G when you hit a lamp post

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea