AC GT3 @ Thomson Road - Sunday 12th July 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tried every gt3 car around here, even tried a pedal cycle, unfortunately I was fastest on the bike.:thumbsup:
But as we cannot enter on a bike,:( can I swap for 911 please @Chris Down .
Ernie, sorry for that incident on the straight. I didn't pay any attention on other drivers. And I thought you were quite fast with the 911 on mediums.

I'm next to be doomed by the curse of the dodgy potentiometers, I'm afraid :cry:

Took apart my T3PAs and cleaned them, but no dice, so that puts me out of contention.

Thanks a lot @Medilloni for helping run the race, much appreciated :thumbsup: Sorry not to be there.

Next week I'm on vacation, so we can either find someone who's willing to host it for one week or take a week off. Let's see how it goes :)

Huge apologies to everyone, I was feeling pretty good with the track in practice then as soon as quali started I got a huge bunch of jitters and nerves, barely managed one half decent quali lap and they continued into the race. I had my usual nervy first lap but they didn't go away and for some reason I just completely missed the braking point for the hairpin 2 laps in, blocking everyone in the process.

Not sure what happened, desperately disappointing, I know it's a scary track but still incredibly annoying. Sorry again for turning the hairpin into a scrapyard.

Last edited:
Tough track but really enjoyed that race, there was a few cars flying about at the start, me included! My brain short circuited and I forgot to brake for the hairpin and joined @Spilskinanka in the wall adding to the chaos, sorry if I also got in anyone's way. Spent almost the whole race battling with @YobbaZ but after hitting 2 lamposts in the latter stages of the race I couldn't quite get past in the end, great fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back