ACC GT3 Sprint Series | Weekly Events with Assetto Corsa Competizione

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1 inbound this coming Tuesday!

I'm feeling brave and will be taking the Porsche out again.

Last edited:
Not the result i was hoping for, second lap lost it at Becketts with a mixture of low PSI greedy on the kerbs just glad i didnt take anyone with me. Catching 6th place Steenbergen lost it at Farm Curve took it off track then straight back on again ( a no no) so tried to avoid but span again,5th for me

Not the result i was hoping for, second lap lost it at Becketts with a mixture of low PSI greedy on the kerbs just glad i didnt take anyone with me. Catching 6th place Steenbergen lost it at Farm Curve took it off track then straight back on again ( a no no) so tried to avoid but span again,5th for me
That's a shame fella, I was gearing up to get defensive knowing your pace in the Bentley.

It wasn't my night either... Already had a hard time setting up the Audi this afternoon, constantly battling snap oversteer, mainly through Becketts. I thought I dialled it out, but no: lost it again at some point while running 5th. Had another moment a few laps later which allowed Lee to pass me. Tried to keep the pressure on but it all went wrong again at the chicane. Sorry about that @Lee Williamson , I wasn't even thinking about making a move there, I just couldn't get the car stopped in time... So in a split second I yanked a hard left and floored it, hoping I'd cut across your nose before we made contact. Luckily that worked out and I didn't take you with me.
After that, there was nothing left to do but cruise home in 6th.

On a positive note: I set a new PB in qualifying, even though I had no confidence in the car at all.

Congrats to the podium finishers, on to Round 2 !

Silverstone is a very strong track for the front engined cars. They seem more stable through the fast changes of direction. The mid engine cars will have revenge on a few of the tracks coming up I think.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry guys but I have to cancel for tonight's race at Nurburgring, and there might be more to follow unfortunately :(
Life and family obligations will require me to focus on all but simracing for a couple of weeks... I'll try to make it to as much of the GT3 and GT4 races as I can, but I can't promise anything.
Have a good race everybody !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back