ACC GT3 Sprint Series | Weekly Events with Assetto Corsa Competizione

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great race tonight guys 1st 2nd 1st 2nd great racing swanny ... lovin the Bentley. After the race i checked my wheel 3rd place and also watched the last Lap where you claim i was all over the place. All looked good to me and most of the last lap you was 2 to 3 car lengths behind, yes maybe 2 corners i defended the inside but kept to my line not left to right and i'm sure i can do that being ahead ;)

Last edited:
Great racing chaps. I'm still getting used to racing in boots so my times were a bit all over the shop.(foot was starting to hurt a bit using the load cell a few nights a week just with socks lol)

For all future series events (and any remaining ones you haven't signed up for yet) you'll be prompted for a password to register. The password is in the premium section here

Our RD simracing.gp community is being opened up to all on the simracing.gp site. We'll be putting up public events that everyone can join but I want to ensure the quality of our series events stays high so only premium members will know the password to register.

Last edited:
See you in the medical centre :D

2 events left of this and the GT4 series then on to series 2. I've got some tasty combos coming up for you all!

For all future series events (and any remaining ones you haven't signed up for yet) you'll be prompted for a password to register. The password is in the premium section here

Our RD simracing.gp community is being opened up to all on the simracing.gp site. We'll be putting up public events that everyone can join but I want to ensure the quality of our series events stays high so only premium members will know the password to register.
After looking at the numbers this will only apply to the GT4 series. The GT3 will be open to all who join the RD simracing.gp community.

Bathurst - my eyes....me eyes! 30 minutes of torture. Go flat out and risk smashing a wall, take it easy and end up losing your rhythm and smash a wall, very fine balance.

I got a PB in quali which I was massively happy with but was ready for a fight and someone trying to draft up the hill. It's a shame there was that incident at T1 but I still had Ric to worry about but luckily he had the wrong Audi (no lucky pants, walked under a ladder and a black cat walked in front of him) oh and new gear so managed to keep him behind but that wont last long!

I got caught up in the aftermath of that T1 incident, couldn't avoid one of the spinning cars and immediately picked up some aero damage on the front left... That dropped me right to the back, where I had a good battle with the Aston for a few laps, until everybody started spinning out in front of me. Was catching the Ferrari after that, until it spun out as well, after which I was running a lonely 3rd for quite some time. Just when I was thinking about a podium, Alfons reeled me in lightning quick and I had to let him go at T2. Lost out to Magnus for 4th because I stupidly missed my brake marker at the end of Conrod Straight and went straight through the grass... P5 it was.

But I also set a new PB in quali, going into the 2.04's for the first time, and ran the race at 93% consistency. Quite happy with that, especially since I haven't driven that much laps (probably less than 100) at Bathurst in ACC so far.

Last edited:
Looking good :thumbsup: I'm thinking about switching to another car for the next GT3 Series, maybe something completely off the beaten path...like the Nismo, or the Jag, or... I'm gonna try a few of them out and see what gives.

Looking good :thumbsup: I'm thinking about switching to another car for the next GT3 Series, maybe something completely off the beaten path...like the Nismo, or the Jag, or... I'm gonna try a few of them out and see what gives.
I've done the same and gone Lambo. Not something I'd usually drive. The nismo is a brilliant car but showing its age a bit.

I've done the same and gone Lambo. Not something I'd usually drive.

Good luck with it Chris. It's a fast car for sure, but...it has a tendency of biting the hand that feeds.

The nismo is a brilliant car but showing its age a bit.

Yeah, but it's simple, it's brute...I like cars that way. It's the idea of driving a car that nobody else is driving that appeals to me. In that sense, the Beemer might be another option. We'll see :)

It's going to take a bit of getting used to that's for sure. The Bentley loves heavy trail braking which is right up my street but the Lambo seems to start slipping mid corner if I try the same thing. Most likely down to the difference in engine position

Ok so i qualified 3rd and 20 odd seconds before the start i found myself starting from the pitlane (whats that about?) pretty good race, finished 4th expecting to get 2nd overall on the leaderboard but got 1 point not 21 which it says in the Scoring for 4th place :rolleyes:

Ok so i qualified 3rd and 20 odd seconds before the start i found myself starting from the pitlane (whats that about?) pretty good race, finished 4th expecting to get 2nd overall on the leaderboard but got 1 point not 21 which it says in the Scoring for 4th place :rolleyes:
Not got a scooby fella. In the results it says you got 21 so not sure. @Bram Hengeveld might be able to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%