AC GT3 @ Okayama - Sun 19th Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Let's see, I will decide spontaneously. I do not know the track and have not much experience with GT3 cars. Driving for 60min alone at the back is not very appealing.
You'll have fun Andreas, track is easy to learn, and if you're using the 650S I have a couple of setups that you might like (or not :p ), just let me know ;)

I think @JoelK might be able to help with Audi and Nissan setups...

Well guess you'll only learn it by doing it. Pls put me on the grid @JoelK . Can't wait for all the fights at the back of the grid :D

I hope I'll find some time today to try the cars again. Will let you know ASAP

Edit: @JoelK SCG please

Last edited:
@JoelK question for you re setup. So the setup I use for the 650s works fine for medium and high speed corners but really had no front end bite in low speed corners. I've tried different lines, trail braking vs straight line braking, flicking it in, etc but can't get the front to tuck in on slow speed turns.

Any particular area of setup or brake bias that influences this so I can do A/B testing with? 650s

others are welcomed to comment.
Same here for the R8.
FIrst i usually do is try to soften the FR slow bumps 1-3 clicks, that gets a bit more weightshifting going on since then damper lets the front squat a bit more. You then may have to adjust rear height a bit to balance the weightshift.

Second you can adjust the rake of the car (a.k.a Angle of attack) by dropping the front and raising the rear, which also messes with the weightshifting. You have to be careful with this, because if you go too aggressive with this you ruin the efficiency of the splitter and the diffuser (efficiency windows can be found through telemetry), which affects a lot in medium and high speed corners.

Third you can adjust the springs and the roll bars, so maybe you can soften the front maybe a click or two or stiffen the rear. You may have to go a click or two stiffer on the dampers to balance the adjustment.

Sorry guys I also have to drop out. My door lock broke :poop: :poop: and I can't get into my flat. Have to spend the night somewhere else.

Guys I'm so sorry but something has come up and I can't make. Have to go out. Was really looking forward to it too. Hope it goes ahead and everyone has a blast.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%