AC GT3 @ Nürburgring - Wed 14 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Jan-Olov Johansson

Thank you for the epic fight we had. You are a tough SoB!!
I tried to scare you a few times, by braking as late as I could, to make you nervous, but you didn't seemed to let that fool you.

I hope we can race like this in the future. We seemed pretty even in this cars.
Ohh, btw, sorry for the bump as well. I bumped you in lap 15 or soomethng? At the 2nd left hand corner after start/finish straight (before the right hand corner into the small straight) I lost concentration for a few seconds, but I slowed down to let you recover so we could continue our fight! :thumbsup:

And now another issue I had. During lap 2-3, I got pushed out several times, and I also saw drivers, push out other drivers. Now I know, we don't race for wins, but if this continues, the upcoming racing league will be a mess. People needs to learn to control were others are, and activate so you can lean to the left or right. And also activate the virtual mirror.

Last edited:
Great race on server 2. After a bit of starting chaos @Dinca Andrei spun and I found myself in third. But he caught me and we had a great, fair fight that I unfortunately lost! Gratulation on third place and thx for an amazing fight!
On the last lap my screen froze because I had forgotten to disable Steam updates during gameplay and AC does not like that^^
Thanks everybody for a great race!

Again no practice time because had to do a childish headcount for the fourth day in the row.

People missing are shown in red.

From tomorrow onwards we aren´t tolerating noshows anymore. If you can´t be bothered to signout we can't be bothered to keep you licensed.

you could maybe make a rule for those ones, which arent booked 10mins. before race, will loose their booking. so reserves could get into the races

;)

I got hit after start right before first corner from a guy behind me(thanks again! don`t know who it was), lost control and got to standstill right on track= it was chaos. Then immediately some other guy blamed me, wah it really sucked. Had to rage-quit, sry for that. This happened on server three.

FINALLY!! A race :)

Managed to miss the carnage today for the first time, was lapping up behind Bram for a while until about mid race when I jinxed it and got out of the groove, after a scrappy couple of laps and a coming together with @Andreas Knöpke, sorry man I thought I was wide enough. I was down near the back. After another spin I found myself with @Christopher Hall-Nelson, who despite my best efforts and a few bumps and scrapes kept me behind until the last couple of laps.

The future of this title has EPIC written all over it. Thanks all.

I got hit after start right before first corner from a guy behind me(thanks again! don`t know who it was), lost control and got to standstill right on track= it was chaos. Then immediately some other guy blamed me, wah it really sucked. Had to rage-quit, sry for that. This happened on server three.

dont know why some people are not that careful at the start.

i try to be as much careful as i can not to kick some1 out and as a reward im gonna take some positions :)

even if im not the best driver yet

@Jan-Olov Johansson

Thank you for the epic fight we had. You are a tough SoB!!
I tried to scare you a few times, by braking as late as I could, to make you nervous, but you didn't seemed to let that fool you.

I hope we can race like this in the future. We seemed pretty even in this cars.
Ohh, btw, sorry for the bump as well. I lost concentration for a few seconds, but I slowed down to let you recover so we could continue our fight! :thumbsup:

And now another issue I had. During lap 2-3, I got pushed out several times, and I also saw drivers, push out other drivers. Now I know, we don't race for wins, but if this continues, the upcoming racing league will be a mess. People needs to learn to control were others are, and activate so you can lean to the left or right. And also activate the virtual mirror.

Ah that was you! (I focus so hard on driving that I sometimes miss the name :))

Yeah that was fantastic, you were all over my ass for so many laps there and I defo thought you would get me on every lap. I was doing all I could to keep you behind me and I defo noticed you working hard there do get by. Very, very nice driving, I truly enjoyed that battle we had. :thumbsup:
Yes, looking forward to our next race mate. :)

Edit: and as I said in my previous post, very fair of you to slow down and give the position back :thumbsup:

Great race on server 2. After a bit of starting chaos @Dinca Andrei spun and I found myself in third. But he caught me and we had a great, fair fight that I unfortunately lost! Gratulation on third place and thx for an amazing fight!
On the last lap my screen froze because I had forgotten to disable Steam updates during gameplay and AC does not like that^^
Thanks everybody for a great race!
That was absolutely beautyfull close race...no issue with lag made it 10 times more enjoyable,thanks Gabriel :)

Server #3 race result.
uti23akl.jpg
re35fxpi.jpg

Interesting racing on server 3

First and foremost I would like to apologize to @Patrick Wuyts. I saw you running along the outside in T8 and assumed that I could go by on the inside. Maybe netcode had an effect as I saw your car disappear and reappear soon after but no matter what I am sorry for touching you and hindering the drivers behind us. I should have waited for a better opportunity and I hope I didn’t ruin anyone’s race.

The rest of the race was fun and contactless for me although the penalty-system ruined some potential battles.

I never really practiced starts much so I lost some ground initially but at least that allowed me to weave through the crashing in T1. Had to take avoiding actions again in the final turn on lap one but from then on the race settled down. The penalties hit a lot of people (including myself once) and I feel they are a bit too harsh when running wide on exit.

After a little spin on my own then taken out at turn one from a not so nice bomb down the inside, an over reacting collision, my tyres never seemed to recover! I've read this a few times from drivers that have had an off. Totally ruined the rest of the race for me a made the car undriveable...shame, I hope they gets these issues fixed. Glad to hear most had an enjoyable race.

Fun race at server #3, was lapping in 4th, doing the same times as the one behind me for about 8 or 9 laps. Then some random chatter happened on TS and basicly lost it for 3 - 4 laps. Finally recovered after that and then when I came back up to speed we had to lap 1 guy who hit 2 of us out of the corner. After that it was great fun again, to bad I lost my places like that tho, could have been even more fun. Nonetheless I enjoyed every lap :-D.

EDIT: @Morten Nør We would have had a great battle without the penalties there ^^, better luck next time.

Yeah, the start on Server 3 was a right mess...having said that, there were some quick drivers there. Well done Georg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back