AC GT3 @ Nürburgring - Wed 14 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Again no practice time because had to do a childish headcount for the fourth day in the row.

People missing are shown in red.

From tomorrow onwards we aren´t tolerating noshows anymore. If you can´t be bothered to signout we can't be bothered to keep you licensed.

Really bad race for me, got punted 3 times at the NGK Shikane :( Thinking I may be braking earlier than some guys.... Then later (lap16?) I missed my braking point at T1 (Yokohama) and hit a guy (sorry forgot name) Still was big fun, but one to forget and move on :S Thanks to Bram and the Gang!

thanks to everyone for the great race, I personally have made a clean race with no shots and no penalties 5 seconds only received a shot at the last lap of a 19 lap bmw which fell from an off track and so I lost 2 posizoni, but I think it was for distraction and unintentional. Thanks again to everyone for the race and congratulations to the winners, your impressive times.

Well for my first race I am reasonably pleased...qualified 12th. Was holding 8th place until I made a mistake and spun off round lap 11 I think, which made me drop back down to 15th...I ended up finishing 14th but overall I'm please with my racing as I kept it clean and I don't think I annoyed anyone lol :thumbsup:

Really bad race for me, got punted 3 times at the NGK Shikane :( Thinking I may be braking earlier than some guys.... Then later (lap16?) I missed my braking point at T1 (Yokohama) and hit a guy (sorry forgot name) Still was big fun, but one to forget and move on :S Thanks to Bram and the Gang!
I am sorry, I was the first punt :$ Thought you'd have seen me

Great race, besides the small hit on Brian I drove a clean race. Some penalties prevented me from keeping up with P7 but I am very very happy with P8 after qualifying in 16th position :)

Wow that was bloody brilliant close racing. For 15 laps the top four cars within 1.5 seconds!

Insanely high level and extremely clean. This daily racing with the same group is really paying off.

Thx a million @Franklin Stegink, @Stelios Fevgatos and @Akis Kevrekidis for this amazing night :)

01560211267893436.jpg

Good race apart from getting hit twice on the first two laps, the second sent me off and down to 17th. Slowly made my way up the field, thin I was back up to my qualy position (8th) when I got run off on lap 18 or somthing at the entry to the last turn...don't remember who it was but he was a gentleman and waited to let me by later. Although i was a bit irritated for the hit... so sorry if I shouted something bad ;) (Was othervise muted for racing)

I did cost me a few positions but it's a just for fun race so no worries.

Server #1 - Good racing all, really enjoyed, very intense, couldnt find my quali pace but happy with 6th in race, loving these GT3's :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back