AC GT3 @ Nürburgring - Wed 14 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just like to add that I had no issues during either practice, qualy or race. Did not see any lag that I can recall now and everything was working fine with booking and after a refresh of the serverlist I got in without problems.

This game defo has the potential to become an epic online racing experience. :inlove:

Yeah, the start on Server 3 was a right mess...having said there were some quick drivers there. Well done Georg
Thanks, couldn´t quite replicate my PB in Qualy.
Race was really good though. Was on medium tyres.
Hats off to @Toni Anicic who waited for me after a small colission.
Was not how i wanted to win this race however.
Anyway, enjoyed it a lot. Video follows... :)

Wow that was bloody brilliant close racing. For 15 laps the top four cars within 1.5 seconds!

Insanely high level and extremely clean. This daily racing with the same group is really paying off.

Thx a million @Franklin Stegink, @Stelios Fevgatos and @Akis Kevrekidis for this amazing night :)

01560211267893436.jpg
Too bad replays are too short eh?
The race was really intense i had to blow the air out of my lungs because sometimes i forgot to breath. Having your car fill up my rear view mirror for 15 laps didnt help either. I could also other people blowing air out, intense stuff.

This sim is so good.

Just like to add that I had no issues during either practice, qualy or race. Did not see any lag that I can recall now and everything was working fine with booking and after a refresh of the serverlist I got in without problems.

This game defo has the potential to become an epic online racing experience. :inlove:
I believe you had one moment though, where it seemed you came into me just before the last corner around lap 14-15(?) and then you just flew around and lost approx. 20s

Server 2

After a great quallifing in 4th I lost several positions after contacts in lap 1 and 3 (lap 3 T4 was a big one). On lap 1 in T5 I was on the inside, did brake reasonable early and still collided with @Slawek Wiszczor , sorry about that.
Managed to overtake 5 (1 laped) cars going from 13th to 8th.

I believe you had one moment though, where it seemed you came into me just before the last corner around lap 14-15(?) and then you just flew around and lost approx. 20s

If that was you who came up on the inside after me doing a bad chicane? Then from my point of view you simply hit me in the side and pushed me off track, hence me going vocal and airing my... not so happy feelings. :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%