AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 24th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think Chris is MIA. I asked to be put on the reserve list days ago and still nothing...

You asked yesterday (aka not "days ago"...) at 7:15pm. I check these threads once a day and before setting up the race server. You guys need to chill out, I don't have updating these threads non-stop at the peak of my weekend priorities ;)

Everything will be updated at about 7pm or so.

You asked yesterday (aka not "days ago"...) at 7:15pm. I check these threads once a day and before setting up the race server. You guys need to chill out, I don't have updating these threads non-stop at the peak of my weekend priorities ;)

Everything will be updated at about 7pm or so.

My apologies! Quarantine has screwed up my ability to count days! Besides, I was only expressing my concern for your well being Chris

Thanks for the loooooong awaited reply

yes please great track and great cars

Sure thing, you're in based on below dropouts. However, since you didn't mention the car, it'll be randomised.

Hey guys
I have to pull out, since I've semi-injured my wrist and won't take the risk of making it worse.
A real pity since I've had a pretty decent setup this time...
Guys I gotta pull out - too much work in garden yesterday and screwed my back! Pretty peeved I can't as was soooo looking forward to making my debut!
Sadly I need to sign out... Got an appointment scheduled for tomorrow very early in the morning.

Wish you all a good race!

Sorry to hear that folks! I've signed you out.

Is there a pit lane window? Can’t see it in the description.

Yes, it's from 10-80 minutes. I guess it wasn't updated from regular GT3, sorry for the mixup.

if there comes a spot free ..let me know :)

You're first on the reserves, but since I'm setting up the server now, probably that means you'll have to take whatever's left :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.