AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 24th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't normally practice offline, but I might give the x3 tyre wear option a go in the practice session. If the softs last for 60min then I'm guessing one set of mediums will last for the whole race.

You do have to drive reasonably carefully to do this fast, since AC simulates cold graining.

Last edited:
I checked the track temp, both on the server and as advertised, noticed it is 36 deg C, if that is correct will have to change my approach to this race. bugger. :(

I know we still have to do Monza, but I will like to propose Donnington in the next future. what do you think?

I actually planned to do Donington, but wanted to give people a couple of weeks of more restful tracks, since people said maybe they had to learn a few too many new tracks and/or intense tracks recently. Expect it in the coming weeks :)

Still need cars from:
If it's not in by tomorrow afternoon, you may be randomly assigned a car :)
I still can't make up my mind - I've set my best time in the SCG but it needs 190 litres for the race; I'm a tenth slower in the Lambo but the softs are a risky option; the 650s has the best tyre wear by far, unfortunately I'm a lot slower. If I haven't got in touch by tomorrow afternoon, I'll take any one of the above cars.

What is the best way to try worn tyres? I would like to know how those behave but don't want to have to drive 30 laps before

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.