AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 24th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Please, sign me in with the 650s.

Thank you!!
Sign me up please Chris, car TBD
Count me in with the R8 as usual! This was my first race back then, so we'll see if my lap times are any lower.
Sign me up please 911 might change that later tho
Please sign me in. With 488. :)
In, in, in, in... R8 please (wingless), Chris
Put me down as well please Chris. Car TBC
Sign me up in a McLaren please!
Put me in with the 650s please :D
Hi Chris - never raced here before as only recently got Assetto - any chance I can race in this?...

thanks in advance (either way!) lol
Chris, pls put me in my 488, thanks :)
Please sign me up, I will try the 488 this time :D
i'm in car tbd

Welcome everyone! :thumbsup:

Hi Chris - never raced here before as only recently got Assetto - any chance I can race in this?...

thanks in advance (either way!) lol

Sure, that's not a problem -- please read the rules in the second post. :)

Other than that, all you need to do is let me know your car before Saturday evening.

Can I change cars to this mighty beast :D
MultiplaGT3.png

Does anyone else struggle with tyre temps? Running mediums they stay ice cold even after a few laps
You might wanna use an app that shows you tyre pressure also, and try to keep the them around 26psi for all wheels. Don't read the values from the setup menu, you have to actually drive, around 10 laps.

I don't know if it's ok, but I sometimes get over it if one corner shows me like 26.5 or 27 psi, which is red, but never more than that. The faster guys should correct me if I am wrong at this one.

Also, I want to ask: the track does become more rubbed in when at to optimum, or it's at maximum grip right from the start?

Does anyone else struggle with tyre temps? Running mediums they stay ice cold even after a few laps
I think on a circuit with long straights like Monza tyre temperatuur is always an issue. The tyre cool from the high top speed and also you want not to much camber for increasing top speed. And also it depends on the car. When I was driving the 911 I could not get the front tyres in the green even on softs.

I don't bother the temperature as much. The fast guys say that the tight pressure is more important in Assetto Corsa.

You might wanna use an app that shows you tyre pressure also, and try to keep the them around 26psi for all wheels. Don't read the values from the setup menu, you have to actually drive, around 10 laps.

I don't know if it's ok, but I sometimes get over it if one corner shows me like 26.5 or 27 psi, which is red, but never more than that. The faster guys should correct me if I am wrong at this one.

Also, I want to ask: the track does become more rubbed in when at to optimum, or it's at maximum grip right from the start?

I think on a circuit with long straights like Monza tyre temperatuur is always an issue. The tyre cool from the high top speed and also you want not to much camber for increasing top speed. And also it depends on the car. When I was driving the 911 I could not get the front tyres in the green even on softs.

I don't bother the temperature as much. The fast guys say that the tight pressure is more important in Assetto Corsa.

Yeah I've got all the pressures ok, being such a long race it's probably going to be 2x meds as the softs would be pretty worn after 45 mins i'd imagine, wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back