AC GT3 @ Magione - Wed 4 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Keith Griffall I REALLY did suck in the EU race a couple of days ago :). I started getting things together last night with the McLaren, and 90% of it had to do with tweaking the gears. It allowed me to get into a pretty good rhythm and do some consistent times.

The best time I could do in qualifying a couple of days ago was 1.5s off of what is shown on RSR, and my race lap times were 2-3s off of that. Even with no major goofups during the race, I still got lapped by the leaders :).

I still can do with some schooling on setups, and maybe I can give some pointers to others on how I seemed to improve things in the past day or so.

@Keith Griffall I REALLY did suck in the EU race a couple of days ago :). I started getting things together last night with the McLaren, and 90% of it had to do with tweaking the gears. It allowed me to get into a pretty good rhythm and do some consistent times.

The best time I could do in qualifying a couple of days ago was 1.5s off of what is shown on RSR, and my race lap times were 2-3s off of that. Even with no major goofups during the race, I still got lapped by the leaders :).

I still can do with some schooling on setups, and maybe I can give some pointers to others on how I seemed to improve things in the past day or so.
Gearing is certainly a major part of what helps and especially for a track like this! I have an article somewhere about setting up gearing and analyzing the track which could be a help to you. When I find it I will post a link.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back