AC GT3 @ Magione - Wed 4 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had a blast and learned a lot before the race from @Chris Stacey about setups etc. Need to really drive a bit more with the tweaks to get use to the different feel of the car.

PS - after a tight course like Magione have I mentioned Mosport before? ;) Ah, all that wide open space and those long sweeping curves!!!

Last edited:
I had a blast and learned a lot before the race from @Chris Stacey about setups etc. Need to really drive a bit more with the tweaks to get use to the different feel of the car.

PS - after a tight course like Magione have I mentioned Mosport before? ;) Ah, all that wide open space and those long sweeping curves!!!
That's great to hear that it helped. I really wanted to join, but was still at work. I'm starting to understand a little more of what to do to setup the car but need some more seat time tweaking it to see if I'm improving.

You did mention Mosport, I am up for it but I don't want another repeat of the Nords again. I'm going to wait to start using mod tracks till the track modding tools are released and people have a little time to improve them. But we will be running some in the near future.

I think maybe Mosport, Mid Ohio, Road America, and Leguna Seca will make an appearance.

I've been thinking about the race all morning! That track car combo is such a blast to me. The pit entrance is rubbish though.

Going to give the spotter app a go soon, when I get time to load it up.

Last edited:
Thanks Saleem! Yeah it's a shame I don't have previous laps, as @Joao M Alves was attacking pretty well! :)
And yes: that was you!! I had a feeling I could have caught up with you at some point as I was running faster than you for a few laps but then I started losing ground, I believe in the Esses...
I saw that but then I started to get into a groove. Was almost into the 11's! I still got a ton of tweaking to do to get the car dialed in. I started pulling in Keith I think and if I had one more lap I may have gotten him. Was on his bumper at the Esses... Then the race was over! Was so excited after that bad pileup I caused.

@Emilio Collavino My POV. The pass looks way faster than it felt yesterday... In the race it felt like that corner took a few days to get through.
That's true man! I think I was slightly faster then you on the straights but you handled the car in a great way through those corners. GJ! Having you on my six was seriously unnerving! LOL
And... your helmet is ******g awesome!! Did you retexture it?? How??

That's true man! I think I was slightly faster then you on the straights but you handled the car in a great way through those corners. GJ! Having you on my six was seriously unnerving! LOL
And... your helmet is ******g awesome!! Did you retexture it?? How??
Thanks. I did up my helmet in Paint.net. Its free and pretty easy to use, but I can't remember where I got the template for the helmet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back