AC GT3 @ Magione - Wed 4 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice race everyone! Quite satisfied with my final position considering running with the default setup and hard tires.
@Joao M Alves hat tipping to you for the respect and your close driving!! Really liked that overtake in the inside at the Box Turn around the 16th lap!!
@Fred Locklear please man... tell me that it wasn't you!! Tell me that was someone... something else that pushed me off track at the Box Turn!! :cry:

Nice race everyone! Quite satisfied with my final position considering running with the default setup and hard tires.
@Joao M Alves hat tipping to you for the respect and your close driving!! Really liked that overtake in the inside at the Box Turn around the 16th lap!!
Had to make my move, even though it was a bit aggressive... You were really closing up all of the gaps!

*tips hat back*

xlxTAUw.jpg

@Emilio Collavino ****, it was me :(. I didn't know you went off. I had a run and went for an up and under and clipped you. It felt like a light tap to me, but i guess it turned out worse than I thought.

Edit: Emilio I just went back and watched what I recorded, and it was really bad. I cant blame netcode or anything, it is all on me sorry about that.

Good race everyone :)

Had a great start and actually briefly took the lead from Michael into T1, thankfully it was a clean 2x2 through there and from then on Michael just pulled away and it was a one horse race.

Was managing the tyres from lap 3 to 18 and then started to push harder to try and reel Michael in, but ended up over driving and spun on lap 23 and from then on my chances of catching Michael were completely gone.

But, in hindsight P2 is pretty good considering that's my least favourite track haha!
I'll get ya next time Hornbuckle! :sneaky:

Last edited:
xlxTAUw.jpg

@Emilio Collavino ****, it was me :(. I didn't know you went off. I had a run and went for an up and under and clipped you. It felt like a light tap to me, but i guess it turned out worse than I thought.

Edit: Emilio I just went back and watched what I recorded, and it was really bad. I cant blame netcode or anything, it is all on me sorry about that.

Yo man don't worry!! It's ok!! After that I had actually a nice defensive duel with @Joao M Alves so I enjoyed the race anyway!
I was kind of catching up but then, unlucky me, (and them as well!!) @Casey Weston and @Connor Greyser (I think it was them but I'm not sure) had an accident in the Esse Turns and I had to slow down and avoid the crash so our gap increased dramatically.
Anyway man no harm done: you also ran faster then me in the end (seeing the lap times) so most probably you would have overtaken me at some point.
To the next one! :thumbsup:

Would have made it if password worked.Is it different than what is posted on the first page?
Sorry man that is the teamspeak password. The server password was sent to everyone in a PM. They had been sent out earlier. You missed out by maybe 5 minutes. I was checking the page and by the time I saw your post the booking had ended.

I caused the pile up in the Esses. Sorry @Casey Weston. We had a nice little battle with a group of us. I for some reason had my car set to be quicker through there and basically ran up the back of you. I am so sorry for that and it was completely my fault. Lesson learned. I need to be more patient and think farther ahead.

Not sure about everyone else but I thought 30 laps was awesome on this track. I really could have gone for 5 more but some say make it shorter. Any suggestions are welcome! :thumbsup:

Hey guys too bad I missed out. But as they say duty calls, someone refused to go to bed lol. Well it seemed it would have been a fun race, had a good group of guys racing fairly close, at least close enough to give me a target. Cant wait for the next one, hopefully without any distractions;).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 226 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%