AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sunday 14th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Chris cheers for the server set up sorry i was so shocking but my steering wheel keeps crashing and reconnecting so gonna quit and hopefully fix for next race but awesome to be part of the race for 20 mins or so

Well that was nice! This is not my best track so i hoped for better race pace and experience so i tried to avoid any mistakes. @Chris Down you were nice on Mediums - i was pretty much stuck behind and could do nothing really, maybe that cost me a fight with Mike but.....you never know:) Really quali race pace all the way, that was difficult.

Holy moly, what a race. Spent the first 30 minutes defending from @Evgeniy Neytman, with him on the softs and me on the mediums, so I really just tried not to break and hold the line :)

The last 15 minutes with @erazerr7 right up my exhaust was absolutely terrifying. Certainly some scary backmarker incidents while coming through, but to be expected at Brands :coffee:

Great racing @erazerr7! Really either one of us could have won that. That was a crazy race, I'm full of adrenaline :D

Keep an eye out for next week's race tomorrow, folks! Really would love to see you back :inlove:

Such a mixed bag that race, had a good quali but then the first 40 mins of the race were awful, I was so sloppy and kept going off and went sideways round stirlings 3 times. All I could do was watch the cars in front of me disappear off into the distance. Last 20 mins I managed to find some rythmn with a clear track and managed some good consistency, with some others spinning finished 12th and pleased with the result in the end. Thanks again Chris for organsing

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%