AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sunday 14th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did quite some practice and also tried to find the limits of my PC. Apparently the limit is somewhat at 20 cars grid without major stuttering and fps drops.

Therefore I am going to pull-out of this race. I thinks it is not going to make much fun this way and I would represent an danger to others.

But some day I'll be back!

If you did it with AI, it's entirely possible you're at the CPU limit, and you wouldn't necessarily reach that online :) AI takes a lot of processing power in AC.

I'll remove you if you want, but you're welcome to join us for practice after 8pm, where we should have most of the drivers out on track. If it's causing problems then, it should be pretty obvious :)

If you did it with AI, it's entirely possible you're at the CPU limit, and you wouldn't necessarily reach that online :) AI takes a lot of processing power in AC.

I'll remove you if you want, but you're welcome to join us for practice after 8pm, where we should have most of the drivers out on track. If it's causing problems then, it should be pretty obvious :)

Thanks for the kind offer, but remove me from the list please.
I tried it on public servers with around 20 to 24 cars on the grid. Even past the first corner the CPU occupancy warning was popping up regularly and after 10 minutes or so everything goes down the drain with heavy stutters and fps drops.

650s please
only thing I can get close to 200kph through Hawthorns

still only lapping at 95% of world record though!
Biasing the brakes slightly forward from best, seems to be helpful in braking hard into a corner- especially on a bent track like this.

@Chris Down Chris, I've had it with the R8. Can't get a confident feeling with it on Brands. I'm going to learn an other car in the next races. So can you switch me to the 488 #505 please?

@Chris Down Glad to see this is still running, I haven't been able to do sim racing for almost a year since moving for my placement but I'll be back home next week so hopefully will make my return then. Congrats on being made staff too Chris, I'm sure he's been a worthy host for these races!

So yes, be prepared for my rusty 911 to come back next week. ;)

@Chris Down Glad to see this is still running, I haven't been able to do sim racing for almost a year since moving for my placement but I'll be back home next week so hopefully will make my return then. Congrats on being made staff too Chris, I'm sure he's been a worthy host for these races!

So yes, be prepared for my rusty 911 to come back next week. ;)

Matt! Great to see you again mate, looking forward to seeing you next week :D

I'm gonna back out of this one. Brands has always been my most hated track but since i have started playing again a lot of my opinions on my previously disliked tracks have changed, sadly however after giving it 2 hours and a few car changes this track still needs to be abolished.

I'm gonna back out of this one. Brands has always been my most hated track but since i have started playing again a lot of my opinions on my previously disliked tracks have changed, sadly however after giving it 2 hours and a few car changes this track still needs to be abolished.

I have no idea how anyone can dislike this track, but sure ;)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 104 71.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 30 20.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 30 20.5%