AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sun 19Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Craig @Buster, think you missed my post (#66 above)?

If there's no room no worries, I'm happy with a reserve slot if poss... was a bit hesitant to enter, my times are waaaay off the pace!

Sorry John I did miss you, how bad of me and I will add you :barefoot:. John race craft is just as important on this track and consistency. I am sure I will be way of race pass also, but just hope my consistency will give me a top ten :thumbsup:

Sorry John I did miss you, how bad of me and I will add you :barefoot:. John race craft is just as important on this track and consistency. I am sure I will be way of race pass also, but just hope my consistency will give me a top ten :thumbsup:
Thanks Craig, much appreciated, as is your advice!:)

Man, I wish we had a secondary topic to each race just to discuss racecraft (times setups lines strategy etc). A good way to improve by reading and learning.............
Definitely agree with this Dan, top idea:thumbsup:

You see @Buster , even legends can slip occasionally :D
As the legend has to go back and edit his last post from "that one occasion" to "than one occasion" just because I'm too anal about this stuff. Should have left it as "that one occasion" so it looks like I'm closer to being a legend than ledge end:p
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Last edited:
Guys just going to run some test in VR with 28 AI ..if I am not happy with the results we may need to add another server and split the field ...I will get back to after some testing.

I just had a race with 28AI in VR ...2 screens open ..one screen game/VR the other screen was open with Chrome (8tabs) and TS running, I run VR in 1.8 and med settings - Car/Track high ...reflections low. I use 1060 with i7

I had no issues at all, not one stutter. I only have a 1060 so those with a 1080 should have no complaints, or maybe they should be checking there settings :thumbsup:

No idea what my times are like on this one, but I think m making my time over the mountain, just where you cant pass :roflmao: so look out for me trying a few wall-ride overtakes :sneaky:;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back