AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sun 19Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@robt100
Z4 is a thing of the past!
merc_04.jpg

You are already in with a 488 ...its very doubtful that there will be any spare cars, so just be sure to make your decision before 18:00 GMT on Sunday the 19th :thumbsup:

OMG what a fail xD xD
Yeah, of course I have to inform you 1h before :)
I did practice and I feel ok with 488 so I don't think I will change ^^

So, 27 players in a modded map in VR.

I apologize in advance for the crashes due to the sudden drops in FPS. The track barely holds 90fps in hotlap mode in VR.

Time to drop every setting to Low and turn off shadows and mirrors completely. HeliCorsa you are my only hope.

Currently we have 25 members registered, the track has 36 pits.

I have personally tested the track with many AI I can not remember the exact number because this was a couple of weeks ago ....I use VR with a 1060 and experienced no issues, but to be totally honest I never checked if it was 90 FPS or 45 FPS.

If you are concerned because we are using a modded map, I will be happy to close it at the current 25 pits ...please let me know. :thumbsup:

Currently we have 25 members registered, the track has 36 pits.

I have personally tested the track with many AI I can not remember the exact number because this was a couple of weeks ago ....I use VR with a 1060 and experienced no issues, but to be totally honest I never checked if it was 90 FPS or 45 FPS.

If you are concerned because we are using a modded map, I will be happy to close it at the current 25 pits ...please let me know. :thumbsup:

Many good things come in pairs! but in this case 2 cars wont make a difference :)

Its just the usual daily struggle for AC VR users. But in this track it will lead to crashes for sure.

Hi Craig @Buster, think you missed my post (#66 above)?

If there's no room no worries, I'm happy with a reserve slot if poss... was a bit hesitant to enter, my times are waaaay off the pace!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back