AC GT2/E @ VIR - Friday, August 25, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I won't be able to make it tonight but I think I have a good excuse. I'm packing for my camping trip to VIR. I'll be at the IMSA GT race Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I'll post a picture or two when I get back.

Nope, that won't cut it. I'm going to the IndyCar race in St. Louis tomorrow night but I'm still going to be here. :p

Let me just state this Publicly. I believe we have the best :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien: in the world running in our races. They are humble, appreciative and so willing to help all of us :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::D:D:D:D. Thank you to all the drivers that are making our club so great. Because of your continued and growing support we are glad to announce that we have been give the go ahead for using more mod tracks on Friday nights:confused::confused:. Many said it couldn't be done, many said it wouldn't be done, but it's happened so full steam ahead. We may have some growing pains while doing this so please keep that in mind. We are still going to use stock tracks as well so it won't be every Friday is mod Friday, but we'll try and get in a couple a month and sometimes maybe more.

Now:
bec32f9e8f2674c8faf18e14e12654b9.jpg

Last edited:
im bailing out, have to do some rdlms practice and i dont have enough time for this race :/
I understand and won't twist your arm:D I will let you know that The Godfather of one of New York's ahummm families will not like this decision and may make you an offer you can't refuse. He was happy to see you driving a piece of Americana, but now he is disappointed:p:p:p:p

Seriously, good luck in the RDLMS race:thumbsup: Your fellow drivers will miss you, but we hope to see you back............and victorious.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back