AC GT1 @ Spa - Wednesday April 24th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In Please! Looks like a good time if I can change all my bad driving habits at Spa! Looking for lost time if anyone has some hints :confused:

Happy to share this setup for the Porsche. It is still a WIP but what I have at the moment. Handles a bit better and I have traction control on but you might want to try it with it off.

Attachments

• KG-PorscheGT1-SPA.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 117
Hey guys, would you mind if I make a comeback to racing on RD with this event?

I am not yet 100% sure if I can make the event but would like to sign up, … in a Porsche of course.

does anyone have a setup they would be willing to share? I'm on Maserati, but I expect a few others would appreciate the Porsche too.
Hey Rob,
Here is a setup for the Maserati that I'm using: "MC12-SPA.ini" Seems stable and pretty fast to me but your experience may differ! I will also include another one Maserati MC12 GT1.ini that is sprung much stiffer, which is not my style and I am definitely slower with it even though it feels fast and responsive (kind of squirrely too!) Give each about a 10 lap test and see what works for you then change it to fit you if you want. The first one is much more neutral and a better race setup.

Attachments

• MC12-SPA.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Maserati MC12 GT1 1.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 98
That would be great if you could join us. @scottiedawg66 is doing a great job and we can always use some great banter and good racing! Not to mention that you could help me figure out this lovely but crazy Porsche:O_o:

I am looking forward to it ;-)
I don't have any practice with the Porsche at Spa but here is a first basic setup (beware this is built without BOP, so adjust accordingly):
CM setup link:
https://acstuff.ru/s/qGRx

Attachments

• Spa - Porsche 911 GT1 98 - basic - Dirk Steffen.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 109
I’m in!

file.php

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 4/24 for some laughs and close, clean racing. We had fantastic racing throughout the pack last week, don't miss out!

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Assetto-Corsa-Ready-to-Race-Maserati-MC12-GT1-02-860x484.jpg

Practice Server: ONLINE AS OF 4/10

RaceDepartment.com US Practice GT1 Spa

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race Wed GT1 Spa

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Cars: DLC content is required, Ready to Race pack and Porsche Pack #2
  • Porsche 911 GT1
  • Maserati MC12 GT1

Track: Spa
Track Temps: 26c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 4/24
Race#1 Spa
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 Minutes)

Race#2 Spa
Race: 22:50 EST (20 Minutes) *random grid

Entry List :

1. @scottiedawg66
    2. @Gelly916
    3. bo1210
    4. Sean
    5. durielk
    6. johndough247
    7. DingoStarr Maserati MC12
    8. Harrison 356b
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot
***tagging previous participants***

[/QUOTE]

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 4/24 for some laughs and close, clean racing. We had fantastic racing throughout the pack last week, don't miss out!

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Assetto-Corsa-Ready-to-Race-Maserati-MC12-GT1-02-860x484.jpg

Practice Server: ONLINE AS OF 4/10

RaceDepartment.com US Practice GT1 Spa

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race Wed GT1 Spa

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Cars: DLC content is required, Ready to Race pack and Porsche Pack #2
  • Porsche 911 GT1
  • Maserati MC12 GT1

Track: Spa
Track Temps: 26c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 4/24
Race#1 Spa
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 Minutes)

Race#2 Spa
Race: 22:50 EST (20 Minutes) *random grid

Entry List :

1. @scottiedawg66
    2. @Gelly916
    3. bo1210
    4. Sean
    5. durielk
    6. johndough247
    7. DingoStarr Maserati MC12
    8. Harrison 356b
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot
***tagging previous participants***

[/QUOTE]

TC will be available for the race and should be enabled on practice server. since only a few people posted up car choices I am going to set up the server as best I can. But in the future let me know what car you all want so I can configure server accordingly.

see you fellas tonight!

I'm in too!
With the Porsche.

Does anyone know if the traction control allowed is factory or generated by the game?

The 911 GT1 98 did not have traction control so if you want to practice off-line with traction control you may need to change the difficulty profile and allow in game traction control.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back