AC GT1 @ Spa - Wednesday April 24th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
file.php

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 4/24 for some laughs and close, clean racing. We had fantastic racing throughout the pack last week, don't miss out!

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Assetto-Corsa-Ready-to-Race-Maserati-MC12-GT1-02-860x484.jpg

Practice Server: ONLINE AS OF 4/10

RaceDepartment.com US Practice GT1 Spa

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race Wed GT1 Spa

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Cars: DLC content is required, Ready to Race pack and Porsche Pack #2
  • Porsche 911 GT1
  • Maserati MC12 GT1

Track: Spa
Track Temps: 26c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 4/24
Race#1 Spa
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 Minutes)

Race#2 Spa
Race: 21:50 EST (20 Minutes) *random grid

Entry List :

1. @scottiedawg66
    2. @Gelly916
    3. bo1210
    4. Sean
    5. durielk
    6. johndough247
    7. DingoStarr Maserati MC12
    8. Harrison 356b
    9. Dirk Steffen Porsche
    10. Robert C Edwards
    11. Marcos Garcia
    12. Douglas Garcia Porsche
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot
***tagging previous participants***

Last edited:
I hope Bobby is doing okay - @Bobby Pennington Best wishes to you mate!
Thanks Sean. A little bit of a rough patch that I'm going through and now my back has gone out:confused: It's time for me to go to the glue factory with all the other broken down horses:D

I will never be as good as @Bobby Pennington was. We miss him and send positive vibes as a group every wednesday.
Don't sell yourself short. You're doing a great job. Remember, I had a little over 1 1/2 years of dong it so I had to eventually get something right and I did. I realized I needed to resign:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Thanks for the compliment though. My PC will blow up it's been so long since I've been able to turn it on.

Miss you guys. Have fun and I'll see you asap:)

BP

Premium
When is the server up? I cannot find the server for SPA. Only 3 of the European servers.

I also can't find the servers, been looking for a few days now after multiple restarts...MX-5 @ Imola is still up.

I'm not even going to pretend to understand that! Is BOP a performance de-tune perhaps? :unsure:

Basically yea. BOP = Balance Of Performance...used in race series with different cars to get all of them as close as possible to the same lap time, to make it more about driver skill than any single car or cars being too powerful.

I also can't find the servers, been looking for a few days now after multiple restarts...MX-5 @ Imola is still up.

Basically yea. BOP = Balance Of Performance...used in race series with different cars to get all of them as close as possible to the same lap time, to make it more about driver skill than any single car or cars being too powerful.
Cheers, I thought it was something to do with performance ;)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000