ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Silverstone - Saturday 18th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Update: I've taken another look at the weather and have tweaked, there is a risk of rain now just not entirely sure how much. There should zero risk of Thunderstorms.

I have used the same settings on the practice and race server, if anyone experiences any Thunderstorms on the practice server please report it and I'll revert to 100% dry.

Thanks Paul!
Also, silverstone and thunderstorms is great, anyone remember the special event on ACC for it a few months back? I think I managed top 4 :D

Update: I've taken another look at the weather and have tweaked, there is a risk of rain now just not entirely sure how much. There should zero risk of Thunderstorms.

I have used the same settings on the practice and race server, if anyone experiences any Thunderstorms on the practice server please report it and I'll revert to 100% dry.
I reset a few times the server by leaving and then entering again, got in order : yellow thunderstorm, clear (which I used to train a bit), cloudy, white thunderstorm, light rain and clear

@Paul Glover
What are the weather settings you have used on the server? I wonder if there is an innocent oversight somewhere, as (dont take this the wrong way) I've only seen this weather issue at RD..
PM me the event.json file perhaps?

I think until sarurday afternoon i finish my new setup and if any place free u can add me to. I am new and i am tired of reckless driving on public servers.

I think until sarurday afternoon i finish my new setup and if any place free u can add me to. I am new and i am tired of reckless driving on public servers.

Welcome.

Make sure you have read our club racing rules, get teamspeak working before Saturday and hopefully we will see you on the track!

@Paul Glover
What are the weather settings you have used on the server? I wonder if there is an innocent oversight somewhere, as (dont take this the wrong way) I've only seen this weather issue at RD..
PM me the event.json file perhaps?

Sent you a PM. It would appear when reading the AC forum that others are having similar issues, maybe it's luck?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.