ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Silverstone - Saturday 18th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I remember at the time TS was mandatory during Q and R with communication strictly limited to the Stewart and eventually to drivers to facilitate overtaking while R.

About flashing, I believe it helps in traffic while overlapping to differentiate the outpacing car from the others, specially coming in on tight turns. There is a reason why they use it on a real track. This is even more valid in the current acc status since there's often a lag in timing positions and it's not certain where the blue flag is coming from.

I remember at the time TS was mandatory during Q and R with communication strictly limited to the Stewart and eventually to drivers to facilitate overtaking while R.

About flashing, I believe it helps in traffic while overlapping to differentiate the outpacing car from the others, specially coming in on tight turns. There is a reason why they use it on a real track. This is even more valid in the current acc status since there's often a lag in timing positions and it's not certain where the blue flag is coming from.

We never previously allowed flashing of lights, these are social/club events and was only allowed in league events. I'm personally not a fan, I pay attention to blue flags.

ok... i finished my setup so my slot remains. sorry i will be a little slow its the first time i drive this thing.:unsure:

Attachments

• 20200418_104010.jpg
    20200418_104010.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 86
Please make sure this is not athunderstorm or heavy rain event, that´s already happeningn to often in online servers. Just a tad of dynamic weather applied and heaven opens its flooding gates... don´t want to deal with that. ;)
Server is set not to go past 66% max precipitation, which is nothing for silverstone :roflmao:

Hmmm. Done absolutely no practice and currently nursing a headache, but, just got a new GFX card and this will be a sweet stress test of both performance and cooling. So... yeah bugger it, count me in please.

Worried how far back I'm gonna be with no prior practice and severely limited ACC seat time recently... but should be fun regardless (prays for rain)

Hi !

Thank you Hajsman and Deutch for ruin my race, check replay... I'm superb sad that your not doin racing but ping-pong.

I dont know why after all acidents I was 32 even I was overtake by only 5 or 6 cars...

Congrats to the winner !

Really strange issue tonight! Throughout qualie and the formation lap i had the weirdest micro stutters, so although my fps was supposedly sitting at 60 +, i was driving in a slideshow. At the start of the race these just got worse but i managed to get some clear air in 4th and tried to keep going. Pace wasn't too bad considering, but as the tyres wore out i found it harder to stay consistent, so i decided to pit and try to clear up the issues by shutting things down in task manager. This seemed to help a lot, but then i found out i hadn't changed tyres! (rookie mistake!) Unfortunately i only worked this out as guys who were on fresh tyres sliced past me with ease a few laps later.
I pitted for tyres but came out and could only lap about 2-3s off my fastest lap, which was odd to say the least, and the understeer was chronic. I can't really wrap my head around it to be honest, as my delta timer was all over the place too! Really, really strange!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%