ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Monza - Friday 15th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so, just double checking so I wouldn't run out of fuel.
I’m pretty sure it’s just time that is multiplied by three, not tyre wear or fuel usage so don’t calculate that based on the time multiplier.
The track temp will be affected so in a way tyre wear will also be affected due to pressure drop.
Please correct me if I am wrong....

I'm out. People are too eager to pass in the first 5 minutes...
Yeah my race lasted 1 minute. I took it easy going into turn 1 as requested. Then got hit up the arse while there was a very obvious traffic jam in front. Then got completely turned the opposite direction half way through the first turn and ended up off track on the right.
So I get going again foot down in 40th only to see more carnage in front. Pulled to right of track but a car comes from the left out of control to end my race with terminal damage.
The idea of 50 drivers is great. But that's all it is an idea, that can't work if people want to just drive through you.
Normally race in AC and thought I'd try ACC. Very bad experience indeed after spending many hours practicing and setting up the car.
The people who just couldn't wait to get through turn one and rear ended or caused those accidents should be repremanded. Lots of hard work from Paul and others to arrange. At least try to behave.

I was sitting on the starting grid (next to last) and when the race started I got kicked back to my pit, where I had to wait for the green flag. WTF. Then I got hit from behind and went into the pits to repair. I accelerated too soon before the end of the pitlane (my bad) and received a 30sec stop&go. Fine. I came in on the next lap, sat for 30 sec, went out, but the penalty was still there. I came into the pits like 4 more times to try and clear the penalty, but it never did. I was finally DSQ after another 3 laps since the S&G never cleared. Not a great first outing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%