ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Monza - Friday 15th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this will be my first online race, I was wondering about pit stops, especially with 50 drivers. At 90 mins, will we need to stop for fuel or tires? Thanks for helping a noob.

Since this will be my first online race, I was wondering about pit stops, especially with 50 drivers. At 90 mins, will we need to stop for fuel or tires? Thanks for helping a noob.
Fuel might depend on the car. I recommend using a online calculator on race day, something like this, where you can input the minutes(I suggest putting 92). After running a few laps on the server grab your fuel consumption and avg lap time and calculate it

For tires I would say it's better to pit for them, since 90 minutes might be too much on them

Fuel might depend on the car. I recommend using a online calculator on race day, something like this, where you can input the minutes(I suggest putting 92). After running a few laps on the server grab your fuel consumption and avg lap time and calculate it

For tires I would say it's better to pit for them, since 90 minutes might be too much on them
Thanks! When you're online is it obvious where to stop in pitlane? There'll be 50 drivers and like 30 pits.

Yes. There will be a big red area in your spot. You can practice it in single player and on the server in practice and qualifying sessions. You should also practice pit entry, and when to brake as to not speed in pitlane or you'll get a penalty

Cannot stress this enough, practice the track and pit entry.

Also, wipers, lights and pit limiter are all manual. Only engine start is auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 144 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 34.7%