AC GT Semi-Enduro @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 18th Oct. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Chris
It looks like I will be ok for Saturday so cross out the MAYBE.
The only thing is I haven't had time to finish the car I was painting so do I just grab a car from Georg Siebert's page plus any of the others or what should I do.
New to RD so I need some help:redface:
You don't need to use a custom skin if you don't want to. Kunos provide some excellent skins as standard.
Come Saturday, just make sure you've got Teamspeak setup and you'll be fine :) (Installation guide can be found in the sign up post)

Thanks mate.
Have no probs with teamspeak, done a quick sign in to make sure all is ok.
I notice in TS there are 3 servers under AC, I suppose it will be evident which one we will be using?
Cheers

@Chris Stacey I must withdraw. I didn't realize that 19:00 AUDT is 03:00 CST. I can't make that. I really didn't think our time zones were that disparate. I'm very sorry I didn't check that out before signing up. Won't happen again.

Too bad, I tried Spa in the RC, and it's everything I could have hoped it would be. Shame. Have a great race gentlemen.

@Chris Stacey I must withdraw. I didn't realize that 19:00 AUDT is 03:00 CST. I can't make that. I really didn't think our time zones were that disparate. I'm very sorry I didn't check that out before signing up. Won't happen again.

Too bad, I tried Spa in the RC, and it's everything I could have hoped it would be. Shame. Have a great race gentlemen.
Not a problem mate :)
It happens a lot, haha.

There's going to be plenty of great events for the Other timezone clubs so not to worry :)

in the event the corvette doesn't work and I think there's a good chance it wont as the sounds need to repacked with fmod I believe then I vote for more Ferraris as I didn't realize this was going to be the new Ferrari and I want to try it:)

in the event the corvette doesn't work and I think there's a good chance it wont as the sounds need to repacked with fmod I believe then I vote for more Ferraris as I didn't realize this was going to be the new Ferrari and I want to try it:)
Just tested it, the Corvette does not work unfortunately. It has no sound, or driver arms or anything.
The car appears and you can drive it, but I dunno if the damage works, or anything.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT

It appears the Corvette does not work with v1.0 RC, those that have elected to drive it (@Tony Binelli, @Jack Trooper, @Dennis Tulk) will have to choose something else. I have opened up 1 more space with the 458 GT2, Z4 GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, and the BMW M3 GT2.

First come, first serve basis.

@Ivan Vejarano
We have reached the quota for Lotus Evora GX's. Please choose something mentioned above.

is someone able to test the sniperac server and tell me if its working, cannot test it from work

password:sniper

is someone able to test the sniperac server and tell me if its working, cannot test it from work

password:sniper
Just tested it, and you must have set the penalties to only 0 tyres allowed out, because you can't go off track at all hahah.
Other than that it's fine :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back