AC GT Semi-Enduro @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 18th Oct. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yo guys, loving this race but i cant help but giggle at the thought of the RC not being released this week.

Reminds me of a race @Bram Hengeveld organized right before the mp part of the game was supposed to be released but that got delayed and we were all bummed :p

Yo guys, loving this race but i cant help but giggle at the thought of the RC not being released this week.

Reminds me of a race @Bram Hengeveld organized right before the mp part of the game was supposed to be released but that got delayed and we were all bummed :p
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/gamerland/games/2014/articoli/1048455/assetto-corsa-uno-studio-italiano-annulla-la-distanza-tra-simulazione-e-realta.shtml&edit-text=&act=url

At the bottom of that article, Marco Massarutto is quoted as stating that 1.0 RC will come out on the 15th.
I'm 99% sure that 1.0 RC will come before Saturday.

Lotus Evora GTC quota now full.

There are two spots remaining, both in Evora GX's.
Make one spot available as a 12C-GT3

Heartbroken guys, going to be out that night and won't be able to race. So all have a great time at that great Mecca of racing, maybe catch you guys around, hopefully the saturday afterwards.
NOTE: If the RC just happens to be delayed, and the race is postponed until next week, I would be available and would like the spot back :)

Make one spot available as a 12C-GT3

Heartbroken guys, going to be out that night and won't be able to race. So all have a great time at that great Mecca of racing, maybe catch you guys around, hopefully the saturday afterwards.
NOTE: If the RC just happens to be delayed, and the race is postponed until next week, I would be available and would like the spot back :)
Dang, sorry you can't make it mate. You're going to miss one heck of an event!
Until next time then...

And with that, there is now 1 remaining 12C GT3 seat remaining.

Chris
It looks like I will be ok for Saturday so cross out the MAYBE.
The only thing is I haven't had time to finish the car I was painting so do I just grab a car from Georg Siebert's page plus any of the others or what should I do.
New to RD so I need some help:redface:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back