GSC2013 v1.10 Bug Report thread

Hi Reiza,
I don't know if you are aware, or if you even intend this feature to be used but I thought I should report it.

I tried editing the plr file, in particular the 'number of race sessions'.
I changed it to 3, and it worked very well:
race 1 starts according to qualifying positions, then race 2 is a reversal of race 1's results, the race 2 is a final between the top 6 cars. OK so far.
Everything works fine if I run them one after the other in the same game session,
but if I try to quit the game after race 1, the game freezes. I have to Ctrl Alt Del to close it down.
Not sure if anything can be done, but it was a good way of running endurance distances totalling 3 to 5 hrs, so it's a shame its not possible to quit between the sessions.

Could someone please post a link to properly setup a ds....I still keep getting a timeout when joining my own server and sometimes other ones, but there are some random ones I can join....if it was do to not having the proper ports open in my router would that not allow me to join any servers?

Cheers

I still hit invisible walls in caruaru when I go off track through the grass, specifically in the first few corners. I assumed this was brought up already with version 1 so I didn't report it but maybe it hasn't as 1.10 still has the same issue.

1 thing about the upgrades in GSC2013.

I saw in the game that there is a option to buy FFB upgrades.
I could'nt find that option in the Garage of GSC2013.

Second problem i found was in the setup.
You can't change your brake duct size and radiotor size.

Is it still coming?

Okay, @Jim Brailsford. I've recorded a file that show exactly what's going on with the sound here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyzqwsgp2rsv3nx/Stock Car V8 sound popping.mp3

It sounds like there are two sound files playing at the same time (max RPM).

It happens for every car, except for Formula 3's, Opalas and Mini's (and maybe karts).

@Alex Sawczuk, is it supposed to sound like that?

Just to let you know, my sound problem was being caused by turning off Vertical Sync. As soon as I enabled it, the sound popping was gone.

I've just setup some open public dedicated servers with (100Mbit) tags in the view of running more dedicated servers in the near future. I have found something strange which may be a bug or something I've missed in a setting somewhere.

Taking "(100Mbit) Formula Retro" for example which is on a separate machine from my client machine, when I select it in the multiplayer lobby I get the choice of choosing all the formula cars although the dedicated server is only running Formula Retro. So at first I didn't realise this and joined with the first car in the list which was not a Retro and ended up getting booted with a filter mismatch.

This doesn't seem right to me, surely I should only be able to choose the car running on the server I'm joining. Now I know you might say, the server title says Formula Retro, but the actual car class in "my" multiplayer lobby says REIZA2 and not all server titles reflect the name of the cars so how can I know what cars are running?

So two things here really:

1. The multiplayer lobby should only allow me to choose the actual car(s) running on the dedicated server, but is instead allowing me to choose all in that class (although a filter mismatch disconnect happens).

2. Can we change the cryptic names (reiza2, reiza4 etc) in the lobby and dedicated server utility to the actual car class names?

I have also this problem.

When i host the Mini (REIZA5) and you want to join you can also choose the opala and the camaro when you wanna join.

I have also a 100mbit connection, but when i join my own server with lan there is a lot of stuttering in the server.

I have change the dedicated port numbers and added the ports to my router.

Hello
I'm downloading the official website of the game but when I install it it appears a corrupted parts and so did not finish the installation

sadsad_zps9ff1fdcd.jpg

This problem happens at the beginning of the installation and will almost until the end, already downloaded in all possible links and so far this error continues ..

All this is getting tiring for a fan of Reiza :(
Is there a solution? a link on torrent greatly facilitate

Hello
I'm downloading the official website of the game but when I install it it appears a corrupted parts and so did not finish the installation

sadsad_zps9ff1fdcd.jpg

This problem happens at the beginning of the installation and will almost until the end, already downloaded in all possible links and so far this error continues ..

Here you go:

GSC 2013 Complete

Hello

sadsad_zps9ff1fdcd.jpg

The logical solution for a corrupted download is to download it again, as the files are OK on the server. A download manager could help preserve the files during transfer.

You could also try to continue installation ignoring the problem, and then run GSC Sync to update the corrupted files.

I feel a bit foolish, but when I click the GSC2013 icon, the video setup window appears, I click OK and after 2-3 secs the same window reappears. I can't get through to the game itself, the video setup window reshows and that's it.
I successfully installed and played GSC2012 demo though.
I installed GSC2013 in C:\games\GSC2013, but had the aforementioned problems.
I uninstalled it, also removing any trace in the windows registry with restart, but still not able to go further than this setup window.
I'm getting a little nervous about this.

I have a legal registration key for the game.

Can anyone help me?

ASUS laptop N53S
Intel Core i7 2630 QM CPU 2.00 GHz
16.0 RAM
Windows 7 64-bit
HDD 750 GiB
GPU NVidia GeForce GT 550M 2GiB

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.