GSC2013 v1.10 Bug Report thread

Hi Reiza,
I don't know if you are aware, or if you even intend this feature to be used but I thought I should report it.

I tried editing the plr file, in particular the 'number of race sessions'.
I changed it to 3, and it worked very well:
race 1 starts according to qualifying positions, then race 2 is a reversal of race 1's results, the race 2 is a final between the top 6 cars. OK so far.
Everything works fine if I run them one after the other in the same game session,
but if I try to quit the game after race 1, the game freezes. I have to Ctrl Alt Del to close it down.
Not sure if anything can be done, but it was a good way of running endurance distances totalling 3 to 5 hrs, so it's a shame its not possible to quit between the sessions.

Re/: 2 GPU's on laptops: Intel 3000 or GeForce 550M ----

I found that the guilty one is the d3d9.dll file. That is the only thing that needs to be removed. Trackmap folder and Trackmap plugin can stay, although tha trackmap will not be available while driving.
I hope that some devs will be able to give a solution to this problem by altering the d3d9.dll?

The good news WAS that replacing the d3d9.dll file of the latest build at that time by the d3d9.dll file of GSC2012 did solve the problem. It worked fine, and the trackmap plugin worked flawless.
UNFORTUNATELY the latest update (1.15) invalidated this solution, so even with the GSC2012 version of the d3d9.dll file there's no way to make the Nvidia GPU work.

This makes GSCE again almost unplayable! Stuttering flow with the integrated graphics card makes decent racing impossible.

What has been changed??

Reiza Studios: can you please modify to have the game work with Nvidia on dual GPU laptops please? It worked with the former version!

Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years