AMS2 Group A @ Bathurst, Tuesday 11th October 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
GRPA1.jpg
The first week of October sees the the small town of Bathurst transformed into Australasia's ground zero of motorsport. The Great Race pits the best touring car racers against the Mt Panorama circuit for 1000 gruelling kilometres. In honour of Bathurst week, we will be throwing the Group A tourers around the Mountain in a mini enduro of 60 minutes.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 GRP A
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X2 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Factory Defaults
Track: Bathurst
Cars: Group A: Mercedes 190E Evo 2; BMW M3 Sport Evo

Group A Liveries
ss093950-jpg.455635
ss093959-jpg.455636

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
ss221005.jpg

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice: 18:30 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 UTC (60 minutes)

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. Munkyboo
  3. T1MKO
  4. The Almighty Snark
  5. GeekyDeaks
  6. Bas Kriesels
  7. H_Belane
  8. Andrew Leach
  9. Lloyd Johnston
  10. *Yves Larose
  11. Kees Veenstra
  12. ErikBakker
  13. arthurrozendom
  14. Eric S
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
Hey Scott, added. I have watched the first practice sessions for this week's Bathurst 1000, and it is looking like a wet race weekend. I won't do that to you, but be warned, there could be showers amidst the dry running.

Yes please Daniel, know the track reasonably well, but the group A's not so, but will get used to it during the weekend. I'm really curious to see if my concentrationspan can deal with an 1 hour race. Looking forward to it!

Have a great weekend all and enjoy the Bathurst race this weekend Daniel!

Yes please Daniel, know the track reasonably well, but the group A's not so, but will get used to it during the weekend. I'm really curious to see if my concentrationspan can deal with an 1 hour race. Looking forward to it!

Have a great weekend all and enjoy the Bathurst race this weekend Daniel!
Will do Bas.

The practice server has been updated with the new password.

I have put the practice server to X1 fuel and tyres to test consumption. On X2, it was 12 laps to empty and zero tread on the right hand side tyres! Which means 2 pit stops. Will see how this goes.

Hello, I have two questions.
Is Mount Panorama a DLC? And, will the AMS2 races be on S.GP at some point?

The event sounds very interesting. :thumbsup:

SGp and AMS2 currently do not work together. Who knows when the issues will be sorted. we will be hosting on RD only until such time as the bugs are fixed. Bathurst is not a DLC, it's included with the base game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back