AMS2 Group A @ Bathurst, Tuesday 11th October 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I have to apologize, I made a mistake. I read Thursday instead of Tuesday.
And tomorrow I'll be at the Classic car Fat-Alfie championship.

I think the AMS2 event is great, but unfortunately I can't be there. :(

A pitstop setup will be needed. You can select the pit menu in the ICM, but it is a faff to sort when you are driving, so be sure to save a pit strategy. Make sure to select slick tyres - don't leave this on Auto - select a full tank of fuel; turn all or most of the damage reapirs off - you can get away with just Aero repairs. It will be about 24-27 laps for the race so fuel saving will be needed if you want to avoid a splash/dash at the end.

Also, late entries will be accepted up to 6pm UTC.

Last edited:
Congrats to all who stayed, had a clean race, didn't have a total meltdown (ie: Me).
20221011203337_1.jpg

20221011214020_1.jpg

20221011214049_1.jpg

Thanks for a lovely race! Lap one was a bit tricky, got shunted into the wall by timko at Reid Park. It was just a minor incident and I could continue on! Had a lovely back and forth with Scott for a bit and then I felt my tires degrading very very fast. The pitstop was a quick one, 31 seconds which had me in a good position for stint 2. That was very uneventful, did a bunch of laps with a 1 second spread and slowly going faster and faster. At this point I was being way more kinder on the tires so pushed them a bit in the final two laps which gave me my fastest lap so far with these cars on this track.

I've had a great time, thanks for organizing!

Thanks for a lovely race! Lap one was a bit tricky, got shunted into the wall by timko at Reid Park. It was just a minor incident and I could continue on! Had a lovely back and forth with Scott for a bit and then I felt my tires degrading very very fast. The pitstop was a quick one, 31 seconds which had me in a good position for stint 2. That was very uneventful, did a bunch of laps with a 1 second spread and slowly going faster and faster. At this point I was being way more kinder on the tires so pushed them a bit in the final two laps which gave me my fastest lap so far with these cars on this track.

I've had a great time, thanks for organizing!
You sure it was me ? I wasn't aware I hit anybody. If I did then I apologise. I have wiped the race from my memory already.

Great race format this turned out to be. Was also caught out in the lap 1 crash. Had some nice battles with Snark, Eric S. and of course Adrian with a last lap nailbiter for P3! Thanks guys!

Although it must be said that my race was abruptly interrupted by P12 being lapped, missing his braking point and ruining a great battle that was ongoing by running me off the track. Can happen, but meh..

Thanks again gents!

You sure it was me ? I wasn't aware I hit anybody. If I did then I apologise. I have wiped the race from my memory already.
Yep, glad you didn't notice, it was a very minor tap and I steered away from you into the barrier, otherwise we both could have spun and created a big barrier for the traffic coming from behind! No worries, I still could happily race on afterwards!

Great race. Had a nice battle with Andrew in the beginning, could stay close to him but when making a move i braked too late and it was over. The pitstop was very slow so lost a good 10 seconds there. Also got caught out bij Timko under blue flag twice, next time can you let me by a bit sooner? Lost multiple seconds.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%