Interesting start Robert, I just watched round 3 from Rockingham over the weekend, some fantastic racing throughout. Brilliant drive in the main even with 16 yer old Jamie Chadwick putting in a stellar performance in her stint (partnered with Ross Gunn.. just 19 himself) to get the GT4 win over a lap ahead of anyone else. The Ginetta class race was also fantastic to watch with Jamies' brother (Ollie, just 18) winning that with a really impressive drive.

Rockingham has some very similar sections to Autosport Raceway's infield circuit. They did a fair bit of onboard camera and it really was just like the race we ran recently for quite a bit of the circuit. It's a shame the Rock isn't in the game.. wonder why?

So I'm assuming you picked the game up at midnight, Robert? And you took the whole day off today? How is it? I want to know the Good, bad, and ugly! LoL. I'm always very candid and honest with my reviews. I'm curious as to how the game works with the wheel.
Also what do the inner and outer deadzones on the pedal settings mean? What degree of Rotation do you run with on the TX?

So I'm assuming you picked the game up at midnight, Robert? And you took the whole day off today? How is it? I want to know the Good, bad, and ugly! LoL. I'm always very candid and honest with my reviews. I'm curious as to how the game works with the wheel.
Also what do the inner and outer deadzones on the pedal settings mean? What degree of Rotation do you run with on the TX?
I don't think it's available until the 12th in the US Michael. *th over here in the UK.

Oh I thought the release was May 5th (Today) :cry:
This interests me:
"Players can get in at every role in professional racing -- play Co-Op with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver, and create and manage a full team to compete against friends and challengers. User-generated content lets you take advantage of the advanced graphics and physics model to design your car exactly as you want."

Oh I thought the release was May 5th (Today) :cry:
This interests me:
"Players can get in at every role in professional racing -- play Co-Op with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver, and create and manage a full team to compete against friends and challengers. User-generated content lets you take advantage of the advanced graphics and physics model to design your car exactly as you want."

I don't think that's for the console. If you go to the league section on pCARS and look at my xbox thread, there is everything you always wanted to know and more.

Oh thats a shame :thumbsdown: Co-op play is a hell of a lot of fun and would have been brilliant in this game. Wonder why they have left it off the console version?

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing. I think co-op (of a sort) will be in there. A better version of the Autolog feature found in Shift2. What I was referring to was the NON red portion of Mike's comments. Car design. Sorry for not clarifying.

yeah hi i'am just curios but i think the ai is on touring car races extremely op i think there driving much faster laptimes then me and (yeah noob) playing on the easiest ai level... what is wrong with them?

on other racetypes i easylie destroy the whole ai cars in laptimes and after stadings(time behind me)

did anyone experienced this problem aswell?

greetings

A friend and I just bought this and can not play the content online. Keeps coming up with message..."DLC required you don't own." Well, I have it downloaded and it shows in my HD storage, and M$ took my money. :confused: I can play in Custom Cup and other modes, but not online. Playing on the 360 platform.

I have re downloaded twice, cleared cache, still no joy online. By reading on the CM forums , this is a problem several others have had. The dates of the forum were Sept. 2014 and M$ has not fixed it and still sells it? What the %$&*%?

I read all this AFTER I purchased unfortunately. Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
A friend and I just bought this and can not play the content online. Keeps coming up with message..."DLC required you don't own." Well, I have it downloaded and it shows in my HD storage, and M$ took my money. :confused: I can play in Custom Cup and other modes, but not online. Playing on the 360 platform.

I have re downloaded twice, cleared cache, still no joy online. By reading on the CM forums , this is a problem several others have had. The dates of the forum were Sept. 2014 and M$ has not fixed it and still sells it? What the %$&*%?

I read all this AFTER I purchased unfortunately. Any suggestions are welcome.

Does it show installed when you check it in Steam? If so, maybe verify your game cache in Steam to make sure you're not missing any updates or files.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.