Bringing this over from the Shift 2 Dakota thread I definitely think it would be better to get @Railer Cantrell in for this race on a different date if at all possible.

We have all missed one race so it’s all even stevens in that respect and it would be such a shame to see it fizzle out at this final stage of a really fun and competitive season.

Michael and Railer can have a great last race shoot out for the top spot while at the same time Railer and myself can fight it out for the runners up spot (not that I am thinking I’ll be up to his pace here lol..). Without Railer at this race I am guaranteed second spot and I would much rather race for it than have it handed to me on a plate.

Not unless you are better than a 1:38 are you going to be a shoe in for second.

Sorry guys I have a funeral to attend tomorrow that's why I can't turn up for the finale. Wish both title protagonists the best. If it gets rescheduled let me know.
I like Watts about running some GS. Robert I wasn't aware about the BTCC cars on PCARS. Guess there will be lots to learn about PCARS when it comes out.

Sorry guys I have a funeral to attend tomorrow that's why I can't turn up for the finale. Wish both title protagonists the best. If it gets rescheduled let me know.
I like Watts about running some GS. Robert I wasn't aware about the BTCC cars on PCARS. Guess there will be lots to learn about PCARS when it comes out.

Yea, I'm not sure what's going on with the reschedule. I can't do it Sunday, but feel free to do it yourselves, as I have plenty of other races to make. The only other options for me are 6pm U.S. on Tues or Wed on next week.

pCARS is not really geared toward non-European Series' since most of the cars are in European Racing Series' and are race prepared, with no modifications available, thank God. Tuning is quite deep, though. There is the off Mustang and Chevy, though. They did not get the Ferrari license or the Porsche license, but did get Ruf.

my best so far here is a 1:38.385 against the AI. AI on hard was only running about 1.40's at least OFFLINE. My best online is only a 1.39.2XX the car is a real challenge to control. Controller users can go a lot faster because you have to counter steer the force feedback (a lot) and I find myself trail braking deep into the corners.

Last edited:
I have an idea. For me to make it worth rescheduling (an quite frankly it's pointless without it) why don't we do two things. 1. Use today as a massive level up session for everyone (except Railer, who I suspect can get with Michael over the week or even tomorrow); and 2. Be sure to move it to a day that Michael can be available and so can Railer. Either Tuesday and Wednesday we can go on the fly or we can move it to next Saturday.
I personally think that will be the only reason and only way a move would be logical.

I have an idea. For me to make it worth rescheduling (an quite frankly it's pointless without it) why don't we do two things. 1. Use today as a massive level up session for everyone (except Railer, who I suspect can get with Michael over the week or even tomorrow); and 2. Be sure to move it to a day that Michael can be available and so can Railer. Either Tuesday and Wednesday we can go on the fly or we can move it to next Saturday.
I personally think that will be the only reason and only way a move would be logical.
Happy to do that but would prefer it to be at Barcelona to get some practice in there and get used to the car.

It took my a while to run in the 38's. I didn't know it was possible. And the more laps you run the better the times will be. That (1.37.407) lap was just perfect and I surprised myself because it didn't feel that fast. I don't even know if I could run that again. I'm not really pushing the car hard, just trying to run clean laps and backing off the throttle when the car gets out of shape.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 420 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 263 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.8%
Back