1. Michael - 370
2. Railer - 360
2. Peter - 355
4. Robert - 216
5. Matthew - 186
6. Chris - 172
7. Karl - 98
8. Vence - 27

EDITED: I was second in both races with Railer third so have amended that ;)
2nd EDIT: Ooops. Thanks.

Robert, what kind of connector does the Pedals use on the Thrustmaster TX? Is it a PS2?
PS2connection_sm.jpg

Also, where do you plug your mic in for use with your wireless Headset?

Last edited:
Robert, what kind of connector does the Pedals use on the Thrustmaster TX? Is it a PS2?
PS2connection_sm.jpg

Also, where do you plug your mic in for use with your wireless Headset?

The connector looks like a regular phone jack. Your mic plugs into your controller, which in turn plugs into your USB port. Great Headset, IMO. The TB Ear Force One.

With no Railer for this one you'll probably just have to turn up and finish to take the title Michael. In the middle of a really busy spell at work and doing some work on the house at home so haven't had a chance to run any laps in this car and will probably have to use the first race as my practice. I enjoy the circuit from what I remember but not sure how easy it will be to adapt to it in this car.. especially a loaner.

Last edited:
The car has a tendency to understeer into the corners, and is a bit snappy oversteer on exit under throttle. Over all its a fairly balanced car default, just have to be conservative and patient through the corners which is something I struggle with a bit. If you can get some laps in this car, even a few you could benefit greatly.

Yea, time on track really is the most important thing, I think. Second to gaming experience. I have litle of both, but I'll do my best to spoil the party. lol. Right now, it looks like this:

Tues - Porsche Supercup
Sat - Indy lights & Autosport
Sun - Cont. Tire Series

I would like to run a Continental Tire Series maybe when P-cars comes out. I want to drive a Mustang, that's what GS class?
01-roush-boss-302r-daytona-585x388.jpg

It may be possible if you are willing to make some compromises on car selection, but it's looking unlikely considering the car list. I was eager to run a BTCC Series, but Bram made me realize that all of the BTCC cars were street versions in the game. 80% of the cars are race prepared cars, which is good in general. Thus, I have had to shift my focus to a British GT3 Series after looking again at the tracks and unconfirmed car list. Indy, of course, always remains the goal. However, there will be many DLCs for this game, I'm sure.

Forza is well suited or the CTS. In fact, I have a very well attended league running now.

It may be possible if you are willing to make some compromises on car selection, but it's looking unlikely considering the car list. I was eager to run a BTCC Series, but Bram made me realize that all of the BTCC cars were street versions in the game. 80% of the cars are race prepared cars, which is good in general. Thus, I have had to shift my focus to a British GT3 Series after looking again at the tracks and unconfirmed car list. Indy, of course, always remains the goal. However, there will be many DLCs for this game, I'm sure.

Forza is well suited or the CTS. In fact, I have a very well attended league running now.
Well done on getting something going under the Forza banner Robert :thumbsup: Looks like a fun series, shame there are not more guys recording their races, would love to see it from another couple of drivers too.

Well done on getting something going under the Forza banner Robert :thumbsup: Looks like a fun series, shame there are not more guys recording their races, would love to see it from another couple of drivers too.

Yea, Forza5 has a lot of advantages that folks here tend to write off. One, the physics model is the best out there on any console, two, you can still paint a beautiful car, and three, the tuning (although not always accurate) is deep. Plus it's beautiful. And you can watch from any car, from any view that car has. Most people tend to just go to the shared videos in the game. And since most of the players come from another league, they just watch on the console. It's the same concept re: replays in pCARS, I believe, except you can do the same and upload your race to YouTube with a button push...or stream it live. Hopefully F1 will get this going. They have been woefully lacking in the replay/record department.

Bringing this over from the Shift 2 Dakota thread I definitely think it would be better to get @Railer Cantrell in for this race on a different date if at all possible.

We have all missed one race so it’s all even stevens in that respect and it would be such a shame to see it fizzle out at this final stage of a really fun and competitive season.

Michael and Railer can have a great last race shoot out for the top spot while at the same time Railer and myself can fight it out for the runners up spot (not that I am thinking I’ll be up to his pace here lol..). Without Railer at this race I am guaranteed second spot and I would much rather race for it than have it handed to me on a plate.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 442 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 274 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 293 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 131 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.1%
Back