Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017

Tracks Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've managed to reproduce it with free cam with on some crowd elements at the right of the starting line, but I had to turn on non default csp optimizations which are known to cause flicker on some track objects (feldbergring can suffer similarly on bales near a bridge).

Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_goodwood_hillclimb_12-2-120-14-23-27.jpgScreenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_goodwood_hillclimb_12-2-120-14-23-24.jpg
Notice the missing persons just right above the pit guy head, they'll flicker in and out on camera move.

@Tom Blackett on cm>settings>csp>general please disable all non default cpu/gpu optimizations and test back. Some mesh related optimizations can cause problems with flickering objects, "Merge meshes" should be the one.

Edit: Nevermind, it's another issue. @Gunnar333 please check the track under "Medium" settings on AC video settings. Anything bellow Maximum seems to cause a lod issue on crowds (ac vanilla is also affected).

Last edited:
I am using CM and still can not see the track ? do you have to copy everything or just the extention folder as in do you have to drop content into content , extension into extension , system into system ? I have Sol installed, sorry im new to all this mods first time adding a modded track !? TIA

With CM you can simply drag the zip file on the cm window and you will see a green icon on the top right corner. Click on it and install.

But you should also be able to do it the way I explained here before.

Hope this helps.

ne entry sign is due to fast_lane.ai & pit_lane.ai files

I have the same problem with my track, simply rename or delete the files

also note that in multiplayer it will kick players after driving with the sign displayed for a little while.

ne entry sign is due to fast_lane.ai & pit_lane.ai files

I have the same problem with my track, simply rename or delete the files

also note that in multiplayer it will kick players after driving with the sign displayed for a little while.

Can't just delete them. They are used for race track mode.
Hope this no entry sign time is short enough to not kick anyone out in multiplayer

I seem to be having an issue with opening the new version. This is what I've tried:

- deleted the original version of the mod
- installed new mod manually
- reinstalled stFlow
- tried both HQ and LQ variants

Each time it loads through and then goes back to CM saying "Race Cancelled".

If it is working for some people I must being doing something wrong but I'm not sure what it is

I seem to be having an issue with opening the new version. This is what I've tried:

- deleted the original version of the mod
- installed new mod manually
- reinstalled stFlow
- tried both HQ and LQ variants

Each time it loads through and then goes back to CM saying "Race Cancelled".

If it is working for some people I must being doing something wrong but I'm not sure what it is
BLM Lights App?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea