Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017

Tracks Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe I can do an online track version.
That would be great. Me and some friends tried to do our own goodwood event last week, but it was just not doable cause we kept getting kicked due to "reverse driving" when going out of the pits. It would also frequently kick us if we managed to finish the stage and exit to pits.

That would be great. Me and some friends tried to do our own goodwood event last week, but it was just not doable cause we kept getting kicked due to "reverse driving" when going out of the pits. It would also frequently kick us if we managed to finish the stage and exit to pits.
hope v1.13 will solve both issues

Good Afternoon Gunner 333

I've just downloaded your Watkins Glen 67 reworked and I love it thank you so much :thumbsup: would you consider the same sort of thing for Snetterton 67 and Zolder 67 ?

Regards

Mark

• Deleted member 223075

Tried to drift it... not so easy
fwrz.jpg

AMBIENT SOUNDS : Just wondering if the problem with ambient sounds has been resolved? ie the helicopters, crowd, announcer etc. All sounds work beautifully, but can only be heard when F7 is pressed to give exterior views. The sounds can not be heard from within a car. There is a forum entry at https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/additional-track-sound-with-csp.2058/ detailing this problem, but to date doesn't seem to have been resolved. Also, Content Manager has an entry under "Settings/Custom Shader Patch/General Patch Settings/Audio" to give a option to "Use Exterior Sounds Everywhere", but that doesn't have any effect.

AMBIENT SOUNDS : Just wondering if the problem with ambient sounds has been resolved? ie the helicopters, crowd, announcer etc. All sounds work beautifully, but can only be heard when F7 is pressed to give exterior views. The sounds can not be heard from within a car. There is a forum entry at https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/additional-track-sound-with-csp.2058/ detailing this problem, but to date doesn't seem to have been resolved. Also, Content Manager has an entry under "Settings/Custom Shader Patch/General Patch Settings/Audio" to give a option to "Use Exterior Sounds Everywhere", but that doesn't have any effect.
I haven't read anything in the CSP changelogs that belongs to the sound problem since then. So I'm afraid nothing has changed.
The problem is that you only are able to hear the ambient sounds in car (F1) only if the sound source is set very near to the car because it is very "pointy"
You can test it on my Borgloh track.
So what could be done as a workaround is to set many more sound sources near the track. Maybe I can make it work on Goodwood, too.
But overall I'm not satisfied with this solution.

Also the sounds for moving objects like helicopters still doesn't work for more than one moving object at once.

Because that ambient sound feature is still very buggy is the reason that I didn't use it for Sachsenring.

I think "Use Exterior Sounds Everywhere" is only working for car sounds.

Last edited:
I haven't read anything in the CSP changelogs that belongs to the sound problem since then. So I'm afraid nothing has changed.
The problem is that you only are able to hear the ambient sounds in car (F1) only if the sound source is set very near to the car because it is very "pointy"
You can test it on my Borgloh track.
So what could be done as a workaround is to set many more sound sources near the track. Maybe I can make it work on Goodwood, too.
But overall I'm not satisfied with this solution.

Also the sounds for moving objects like helicopters still doesn't work for more than one moving object at once.

Because that ambient sound feature is still very buggy is the reason that I didn't use it for Sachsenring.

I think "Use Exterior Sounds Everywhere" is only working for car sounds.
Many thanks for your explanation. I'll just get back to enjoying your excellent tracks.

Could I use your 3D model for my indie car racing game (just drive my custom car on your couce)?
...I want to apply for Unity youth creator cup (Japanese unity indie game contest).
If you say all right,I write your 3Dmodel link in this game.

Can't check it now, but just in case, see if disabling csp>track adjustments>"new spectators rendering method" helps. For textures, maybe under general>gpu optimizations try without the new dds loader if you enabled it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.