good and bad conditions
HD-cloud textures included for realistic skies
gbW is the best solution to have realistic weather surroundings in Assetto Corsa. Everything (weather files, PPFilter and optional Reshade effects) is designed and optimized to create
the best cockpit experience you can get.
If you think, this is worth a donation. I would be glad.
compatible weather for online sessions:
(this weather do not need Content Manager)
1_heavy_fog, 2_light_fog, 3_clear, 4_mid_clear, 5_light_clouds, 6_mid_clouds, 7_heavy_clouds
For more default weather sets, have a look at:
not usable for online sessions / Content Manager requirement:
All weather named with "gbW" are not compatible for online usage and require "Content Manger". Its unique weather-loading feature is absolutely necessary for this modification. The weather inside this pack are designed to work best with the "real condition" function of CM - an automatic selection by live weather data.
Reshade for more brightness and better HDR
If you have problems to run Reshade, try this:
dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll
dxgi.ini to d3d11.ini
Thanks to Guillaume Francois
!!! Before installing - please remove prior version completely !!!
- 1 PPFilter + Reshade postprocessing (custom gbW shader)
- 7 default weather (heavy fog, light fog, clear, mid clear, light clouds, mid clouds, heavy clouds)
- 38 custom textured weather (clear/few,scattered,broken and heavy clouds/overcast/rain,drizzle,dust,fog)
- weather with custom particle effects (mud & spray)
- 8 dusks, dawns and nights
a comparison of all weather: https://imgur.com/a/OPW3E
Dusks & Dawns:
good and bad weather 3.2
custom weather with HD-Clouds and one ppfilter for the best immersion in AC