good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peter, with B1 filter you posted earlier there is some extensive bloom from brake lights.
Hope you can dial it down in the final version, if didn"t already. Thank you.
This is the problem when going in the limits. Yebis glare has strange results when going too high with the saturation. I lowered it to 97% and its ok now. The pure picture was already taken with this setting. So everything is fine now.

Peter Boese updated good and bad weather SUITE with a new update entry:

slippery

--- CHANGELOG of gbwSuite ---

procedural generation:
- fixed a div 0 bug caused by getSunAngle() and curve()
- correct RGB mixing of colors -> smooth transitions now possible
- global headlights adaption
- global wet mod support

weather:
- all weather have wet mod support
- all weather have headlight adaptions day/night
- overhauld "light rain" extended to 24h time span, new particles effects
- overhauld "heavy rain" extended to 24h time span, new particles effects

filter:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screenshot (44).png

I just started a normal hot lap session and AC crashes immediately

I've tried few clouds with mod AND official content with day and night conditions. Latest CM, no problems on my end. Maybe wait for other people to report it before you change any file.

tried the new update and still its just too dark when it should be bright. If I set the time too 12:00 it looks like evening, I think the problem is the color of the surroundings, just go back to my screenshots.

Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_1999_road_ks_laguna_seca_28-6-118-1-38-34.jpg
Seems there is a bug in the weather script of few clouds. Should be only with this weather?!
Could you try some other weather please?
Welp, i didn't experience a crash but is the sun supposed to be blinding like this at 19.00? It happens with every weather on 19:00. This is just a sample. It wasn't like this before at all.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM I just restarted cm, messed with some other times of day, went back to 19:00 and now it's normal... weird

Last edited:
Thx for the update
installed the last version of content manager and 2.3 but cant get rain on the track.. I got the drizzle and the slippery feeling but no rain effect on the track on rain and heavy rain ?
reinstalled 2 times..
any ideas ?

• Deleted member 197115

Thx for the update
installed the last version of content manager and 2.3 but cant get rain on the track.. I got the drizzle and the slippery feeling but no rain effect on the track on rain and heavy rain ?
reinstalled 2 times..
any ideas ?
What are your Smoke settings, should be at least High to have heavy rain effect and custom weather particles enabled.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%