good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
must admit the dry weather look great - but i really don't see the point of the wet weather as ac doesn't simulate wet track or wet tyres :(

shame you couldn't make two version ALL/ JUST DRY

Is CM really that good?
Yes.

It depend on what you think you need....
If you want to use GBW weather,s you need it.
Peter works with the creator of CM so some options is added in CM to make this weather,s possible.

Other things you can do in CM is for modders and advanced users.
In general it has lots of options that is not included in the standard launcher.

Besides all this, it is free, with some stuff locked. Donate any amount for full version.
Why not test it. It works alongside the standard launcher

Thank you a musthave for AC.
I can not use a PP filter, but looks very good anyway.

Could you please create a version without PP filter. With the Vanilla Mod you've also done a miracle.

I find the included filter too bright (though I only tried one of the clouds)
is there any way to reduce brightness or other filter that would also work well with this mod?
thanks
You can also use Reshade or SweetFX to reduce brightness. I would recommend this one, because some weather are calibrated with the weather's ppfilter. So you can use the tonemap.fx of Reshade or SweetFX which does not have much fps consumption and set everything to default and then just lower the exposure to your needs. Then you will benefit of all settings i made.

this is the tonemap block in the reshade.ini
[Tonemap.fx]
Gamma=1.000000
Bleach=0.000000
Defog=0.000000
Exposure=-0.000000 ;just lower this one
Saturation=0.000000
FogColor=0.000000,0.000000,1.000000

Thank you a musthave for AC.
I can not use a PP filter, but looks very good anyway.

Could you please create a version without PP filter. With the Vanilla Mod you've also done a miracle.
I haven't tried that for a while. I switched them of and there is a little more way to improve this by calibrating the hdr_off_multiplier. I will do this and contact you, so if you want you can do tests with it and give me feedback...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 5.9%