GoKart

Cars GoKart 0.5c

Login or Register an account to download this content
THANKS YOU
But I use this mod,there are many ffb clip.......
I use t300rs wheel,and wheel control panel gaia set 100%,ingame 70%
play gt3 car is good,but this car have many ffb clipping.......
is there any problems?

Hi,
the multiplayer with more than 6 karts is unplayable

regards

Andrea Giardi
There is a CSP bug related to cars without headlights (iirc) which should be fixed in my shifter kart mod over here:

There is a CSP bug related to cars without headlights (iirc) which should be fixed in my shifter kart mod over here:

thanks Esotic,
yes I already downloaded it but I also wanted to try the 270 and 390. Do you have any advice to fix the bug.

A thousand thanks

Greetings

Andrea Giardi

thanks Esotic,
yes I already downloaded it but I also wanted to try the 270 and 390. Do you have any advice to fix the bug.

A thousand thanks

Greetings

Andrea Giardi
data\lights.ini needs to reference an object, but changing it would change the checksum

Code:
[LIGHT_0]
NAME=cluster_shiftled
COLOR=0.05,0.05,0.05

data\lights.ini needs to reference an object, but changing it would change the checksum

Code:
[LIGHT_0]
NAME=cluster_shiftled
COLOR=0.05,0.05,0.05
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks

Hi, would it be possible to customize one of the karts to drive like a 200cc? I am trying to recreate the kart and track from my local centre. It has a 200cc engine with a weight of 105 kg

Hi, would it be possible to customize one of the karts to drive like a 200cc? I am trying to recreate the kart and track from my local centre. It has a 200cc engine with a weight of 105 kg
Yes, it is, you need a tuning app for assetto corsa cars Atuner it's the name. I did this Kart even 4 wheel drive (with very bad results) and overpowered kart haha...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.