GoKart

Cars GoKart 0.5c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Copy the gokart folders of the karts you want to
your harddrive c:\Program Files (x86)\/Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\
or where you installed Steam

should run. I just installed the 125cc gokart and its ingame

Copy the gokart folders of the karts you want to
your harddrive c:\Program Files (x86)\/Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\
or where you installed Steam

should run. I just installed the 125cc gokart and its ingame
Okay, I was assuming these files were to be installed within the gtr2 gamedata folder.
I have the dvd version without steam.

I started out searching for gtr2 kart mods and ended up here. Sorry, I thought I was still in the gtr2 section.

So...
I got an award for posting about karts? Holy sheat, I just want a freaking kart mod for gtr2...lol.
I've been trying to find one for 3 years or so. It's crazy, I see youtube videos but nothing is there for download or if it is, It's in french or a language I don't know which would be anything but engresh...just kidding.
Anyway, if anyone has any advice that would be great!
Have a nice afternoon

So...
I got an award for posting about karts? Holy sheat, I just want a freaking kart mod for gtr2...lol.
I've been trying to find one for 3 years or so. It's crazy, I see youtube videos but nothing is there for download or if it is, It's in french or a language I don't know which would be anything but engresh...just kidding.
Anyway, if anyone has any advice that would be great!
Have a nice afternoon
I think the big repository for gtr2 was NoGripRacing.com, which is now offline. You could try looking in the Internet archive.

https://archive.org/

If your machine is not too slow you could try the karts for Assetto Corsa, or rFactor2, or Automobilista, or KartKraft, or Kart Racing Pro.

I tried using this mod on the Royal Raceway track by Soyo. It was insane fun until I realized I cant complete a lap due to the colliders. Please see below:

Collider1.png

Collider2.png

The colliders are showing under the tires. So when you hit a curb, or when you try to hit the rainbow bridge, the car is catching on the road. See the video: https://www.twitch.tv/h0rn3t920/clip/ThirstyPlausiblePterodactylStinkyCheese

I know this mod hasn't been updated in a while but I figured id ask because using these karts in VR at royal raceway was a great experience and I would love to continue to play with it.

I uploaded a fixed version of the colloder.kn5 which needs to be downloaded to the steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\gokart... directories: http://www.mediafire.com/file/emtvrtzdtnk4q84/collider.kn5/file

Update (06.08.2020): Extract the following archive into steamapps\common\assettocorsa, this will overwrite the original collider.kn5 file for all karts of the mod:

Attachments

• kart_collider_wheels.png
    kart_collider_wheels.png
    722.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Hello
I have downloaded the Mods Gokart 0.5c but the game does not recognize them. In the vehicle selection tab it indicates unknown ... I have added the Mods in the content folder and then in the cars folder ... does anyone know what can happen? Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
Hello
I have downloaded the Mods Gokart 0.5c but the game does not recognize them. In the vehicle selection tab it indicates unknown ... I have added the Mods in the content folder and then in the cars folder ... does anyone know what can happen? Thank you very much!!
If you just drag the downloaded mod's archive into Content Manager and install it should work just fine.

Hello I have a problem with the download, when I download it, theres no folder, just and archive called GoKart_0.5c.7z and nothing more

how do I install this kind of file in the game?

Last edited:
Hi! I use Content Manager, you have to open that folder and drag all the folders that are separately to Content Manager, one by one! Try Content Manager!
Gasss!

Hey all! i am having a problem with the karts here (and 2 other kart downloaded mods - no karts seem to work). I can rev at the start of the race but cannot move...the kart stays still revving its tits off. it doesnt engage gears, ive tried automatic and shifter karts. i am using a logitech g29 steering wheels pedals and H shifter and it works fine in all other non kart mods.

Last edited:
in content manager i have automatic shifting off and automatic clutch on. when I drive any go cart except 123cc shifter it goes really slow in the beginning and after like 8 seconds it starts to go faster, all cars like bog down and then goes, why? with the 123cc shifter I can shift and everythings great but the other cars where I cant shift it goes really slow.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.