Ginetta SuperCup 2017

Cars Ginetta SuperCup 2017 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah rear wheel drive and getting a tap will end in a spin, as would simply flooring the throttle on corner exit , but if you have the ability to drive a car then you could drive these, it's driving them to the limits which is the hard part which is what these racing drivers are talking about to you.
But yeah I'm crediting you for the cars they are very good mods.

Yeah rear wheel drive and getting a tap will end in a spin, as would simply flooring the throttle on corner exit , but if you have the ability to drive a car then you could drive these, it's driving them to the limits which is the hard part which is what these racing drivers are talking about to you.
But yeah I'm crediting you for the cars they are very good mods.
I should add you to my testers list ;):thumbsup:

I did offer ages ago, who would like to help / test but had minimal takers :( but saying that, I have a fantastic bunch of guys, and I cannot fault the people that showed interest

I've mainly driven FWD race cars and track cars but for me it's about feel and common sense but mainly you just know if it feels right in sims and by feeling right it could just be simply "is this an enjoyable as I'd imagine the real car to be".
Good cars are incredibly enjoyable to drive, take away the pressure of a race weekend and just simply to blast around a track it's enjoyable.
Some sim cars are not at all enjoyable as they simply feel like they offer zero grip at any stage, finally this is changing but still I think people are almost so desperate to say race cars are Impossible to drive, but they seem to forget what the point of them actually is...
A crap race car all out if balance and set up wrong is crap and won't win races, but it will still get round a track pretty well, just not as fast as you would I a good well balanced one...
No one ever got out of a racing car and said to the team "it grips well in the corners and handles brilliantly I can really feel that I can push it.... Please make it handles like it's on ice..cheers guys.."

I'm basically saying whatever you did, you did a good job, I love these ginettas as you can lean on them and push them and ultimately that is enjoyable, tip toeing around like it's wet and you are on slicks isn't enjoyable, unless you are actually on wet track with Slick's...!

Shaun a quick one, my mod doesn't have the working Motec in the first and the 2017 one, have i missed it off in the download?

yes just empty, not a massive deal at all, but just wondered if i'd missed something in the download.
If you have no numbers at the Motec I think you forgot to install the fonts in both cases.
In the downloads are fonts folder and these are necessary for the funtion of the Motec.
I hope this is the fix for your problem :thumbsup:

Could you please remove G55_int_glass_black material from the model. I'm using a single monitor setup and this inner shade really hampers the visibility. Please make a version for me , thank you! Great work!

Could you please remove G55_int_glass_black material from the model. I'm using a single monitor setup and this inner shade really hampers the visibility. Please make a version for me , thank you! Great work!
I am using a single (27" curved) screen as well, and I don't see any issues.

Could you show me a picture, or explain a little more?

Cheers

Shaun

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back