After months of information gathering as you will see, but we are pleased to share this with you. There have been so many changes, that I will only list a few below. We have also changed the name, so that people that enjoy the V8.2 can also run this version. I would just like to add, this is nothing like the original version.
NB. The original version, not just my opinion drove on rails and this one doesn’t. You need to get to learn the handling. Please I cannot stress this enough.
This version includes a LHD and RHD, and both can be used against each other at the same time in Single Player or Multi Player. With the older version being so popular, we didn’t want to scrap the LHD so we included both. Both tested with VR.
Some of the Key Changes / Additions:
- Total new cockpit/Wheel and realistic Dashboard, photo graphed from inside of the actual car.
- New Tyres and Aero
- Realistic Gearing and Final Drive – Information from Ginetta Team
- ALL Liveries from the Ginetta Michelin Supercup 2017, all haven been draw to detail.
- New Number Template – You can now add your number to the Windscreen.U
- Updated Model to 2017 Specs.
- You can use your liveries from previous Version
A massive thank you to Ben Green from Century Motorsport for all the help, advice and testing he did for me.
Now for the Thanks and Credits
Updated Model – WACK
Tyres, Aerodynamics and Advice – mclarenf1papa
Physics – Shaun Clarke
Sounds - Fonsecker
Textures – After Midnight
2017 Liveries – FedericoF and After Midnight
LODS - Dreamer
RPM Motec - Moringaou
Team Hard – Aaron Stroud
DanKirbyRacing – Dan Kirby, Luke Taplin, Colin Fortnam, Craig Harper
Livery Ref Pictures – All the Ginetta Teams
Ben Green – Century Motorsport / BenGreenRacing.
And a MASSIVE Thank You to all the testers
Ben Green - Century Motorsport
James Bell (8 yrs old)
Jorge Cabritia (OnwheelsTV)
I hope you all enjoy and have fun