Ginetta SuperCup 2017

Cars Ginetta SuperCup 2017 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shaun Clarke submitted a new resource:

Ginetta SuperCup 2017 - The Ginetta Supercup 2017

Introducing
View attachment 214838
After months of information gathering as you will see, but we are pleased to share this with you. There have been so many changes, that I will only list a few below. We have also changed the name, so that people that enjoy the V8.2 can also run this version. I would just like to add, this is nothing like the original version....

Read more about this resource...

I'm having an issue with the LHD version:
gh8nJG9.png

Last edited:
Great work, but as in the previous Ginetta version the angle of 45° of the rear view mirror in the cockpit is wrong. In real life you would only see the left door of the car and not the street behind the car. The angle should be about 15° like in other cars. Especially in VR this is a little bit disturbing. I hope you can fix this.

A truly excellent car, and well worth waiting for. Thanks guys :)

Only tried the RHD version here (as a Scotsman, that LHD is simply irrelevant when there's a proper version available...). Only thing I could grumble about in any way is the rear-view mirror image. They're stretched quite noticeably vertically, and if there was an update, a little tweak to the mapping to make them a little more proportionate would be sweet.

Other than that little issue, it's definitely one of the most immersive cars I've ever driven in a sim. Well done :thumbsup:

Great work, but as in the previous Ginetta version the angle of 45° of the rear view mirror in the cockpit is wrong. In real life you would only see the left door of the car and not the street behind the car. The angle should be about 15° like in other cars. Especially in VR this is a little bit disturbing. I hope you can fix this.
I shall get this looked at, thank you. Must admit, I didn't look at the mirror angle when I was sitting at it, I was more nervous about not touching anything (as the car had just been setup) LOL

Fantastic as always dude, glad to be apart of the team to make this happen.

Now we all know Shaun and his antics for continuously wanting to bring out updates and to no surprise he has had me look at the rear view mirror that Frank25 pointed out and i have fixed both version's so thanks Frank also given the car's body a new bodymap to bring it closer to Kunos shaders.

I hope you all enjoy this car as much as i have in testing and fixing.

Hi There,

We are pleased to say that we have fixed this issue :thumbsup:

Just for those interested, "Tyres and Advice - mclarenf1papa" encompasses a quite bit more than tires. Full list of my changes:
- completely new aero
- revised suspension
- new tires
- revised setup options
- revised inertia

In total it's a little under 25 new/revised files from my end (a little less than half of the total data file count for the car - more than half if you exclude the files that are for graphics only).

Just for those interested, "Tyres and Advice - mclarenf1papa" encompasses a quite bit more than tires. Full list of my changes:
- completely new aero
- revised suspension
- new tires
- revised setup options
- revised inertia

In total it's a little under 25 new/revised files from my end (a little less than half of the total data file count for the car - more than half if you exclude the files that are for graphics only).
Thank you :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back