HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg

1689873804733-png.681571
1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Nestling on the Croatian coast in the mountains above the city of Rijeka is the Automotodrom Grobnik, once home to the stars of the motorcycling world but after being rather forgotten by international racing, it is now beginning to re-establish itself to a wider audience.

Fast and flowing, it remains the only FIA and FIM-accredited circuit in Croatia and is a popular testing facility, as well as a race venue. The anti-clockwise circuit is surrounded with mountains with stunning views all round.

1708030146122.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/0deb4919-a4fc-4782-8e10-223e2c609f62?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:

Useful Links:
Entry list:

Last edited:
I´ll never understand why so many people take the long drive to Rijeka to ride their (road racing) bikes there.

The bumps and bruises are bad enough on a simulated car, must be torture on a race bike.

Moaned enough, does anybody else see the flickering patches on the surrounding mountains? Or even better, has a cure for it?

I´ll never understand why so many people take the long drive to Rijeka to ride their (road racing) bikes there.

The bumps and bruises are bad enough on a simulated car, must be torture on a race bike.

Moaned enough, does anybody else see the flickering patches on the surrounding mountains? Or even better, has a cure for it?
They have always been there. It is to keep you awake Carsten :D

Is the practice server down atm?

I think I have all the needed content but can't find it. Would like to give this combo a go...
Hi Reik.

Nice to have you in my events on Wednesday!
You probably couldn't find teh server as I didn't restart it after I removed the Abarth 124. So you needed the Abarth 124.

Now I've restarted it so you should be able to find it now.

Last edited:
I did two laps and I'm quite happy with the 6s gap to the rest of field. Shouldn't be a problem to get closer with the right flow.
Unfortunally I'm still injured and not able to drive much.
I used the break to rebuild my rig with ergonomics in mind. Driving is much more relaxed now. Hope to be back in some weeks.

I did two laps and I'm quite happy with the 6s gap to the rest of field. Shouldn't be a problem to get closer with the right flow.
Unfortunally I'm still injured and not able to drive much.
I used the break to rebuild my rig with ergonomics in mind. Driving is much more relaxed now. Hope to be back in some weeks.
Take care, Dirk! Hope to see you soon!

I might be late or not able to join the race tonight, due to some family "duties" (my daughter lives in another city and she unexpectedly came home for a couple of days, so we're out for a pizza and I don't know if I'll be back in time).
I see that there are still open spots so if nobody's minds, I'd keep mine in case I can join at least the race.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.