The Automotodrom Grobnik Rijeka lies on the Croatian coast, in the mountains above Rijeka city. Circuit runs in an anti-clockwise direction with a total distance of 4.17 kilometres (2.59 miles) which includes a series of long straights and fast left-right sweeping corners. Track it self is because of that very challenging to drive, specially in a cars with a low downforce.
Although the circuit is approved by the FIM (Fédération Internationale de Motorcyclisme) and the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile). The focus is mainly on training, testing and particularly on concerts which perfectly fit with the beautiful surroundings.
From 1978 to 1990 it hosted the Yugoslavian motorcycle Grand Prix races where ases like Roberts, Lawson, Rainey and other famous riders were winning.
- Author: Bojan Pintar (origianally for rFactor), approved by him self
- Conversion: Mitja Bonca
- 28 pitboxes (same number of grids) and working pitlane
- complete 3D terrain with all surrounding hills and mountains
- fully working AI (which passes each other)
- 3d grass (and 3d trees)
- trackmap and sections.ini (for writing the corner names)
- brake marks (skidmarks) and uneven surface because of the old tarmac
- airfield near by the track with aircrafts
- 7 cameras (4 TV, 2 static, 1 aerial)
- track and surrounding set to summer time environment
- dynamic grooves
Video from ver2.7:
If you want to help improving my work and keep me going you can donate. Thank You very much in advance.